Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

download (1).jpg

Appreciate those that are sharing codes. Sad I missed out on the $12 one :(

4RCCT1X9 from emails. $2

LOL just start posting boob pics of sideshow statues. Then no one can complain

Shown just today on "Live" :

the-temptation-of-lady-death-premium-format-300344-09.jpg

the-temptation-of-lady-death-premium-format-300344-08.jpg

hell-priestess-premium-format-300517-08.jpg

Pa-leeze. :rolleyes2

So....Guess it's only ok to do this if you're making a profit from it. :dunno

Attachments

• the-temptation-of-lady-death-premium-format-300344-08.jpg
    the-temptation-of-lady-death-premium-format-300344-08.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 283

Chicky and co. must have been in hell when this was still in stock at SSC

Here's the thing, they are not responsible for what's produced by their employer. They are also under no obligation to subject themselves to your perversions. They get to decide if they want to give us stuff, or if it goes to one of the six other outlets for prizes.

But, no, keep telling people how they're allowed to feel. Hope that works out for you.

You know what Sideshow should create? A Statue line that has jiggly boob and/or butt features! How much cooler would the Female Pinhead or Lady Death statues be if they had motorized jiggle boob action!
They can call it PF T&A.

I decided to set my do not disturb on my phone to notify me when I got emails on my one account that is linked to the mailing list. After getting up almost every hour I realized this was a bad idea as I get way to much spam over night LOL

If you're using the Gmail app on your phone, you should be able to streamline your alerts. I did this, and it works perfectly: I moved all other email addresses likely to send me emails into my social or promotions tab, and changed settings so those emails will from now on be sent there. When I got to the point where only the code share emails are left in my primary tab, I turned on notifications for the primary tab only and disabled alerts for the other tabs. I've had that system for two nights now, and coupled with turning on airplane mode with wi-fi still on, I've gotten every code email and not a single other alert.

To those that said they missed codes cause of work or any other excuse.........there's an app called Tapatalk. Use it on your phone and never miss a code or Boobies again! I've been using Tapatalk for a long time and love it!! Makes it so simple to look at this thread and copy/cut the codes and paste them. Good App for on the go!!

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Hell..o

purgatori-statue-dynamite-200443-03.jpg

I'm sure they're offended by their own products, and will stay away...

So we'd rather have boob gifs or take a stand against hypocrisy than codes and contests offered in this very thread. Mkay, duly noted. :cuckoo:

Yeah, I think I'm getting this Voldemort for $150

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Back