Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

So we'd rather have boob gifs or take a stand against hypocrisy than codes and contests offered in this very thread. Mkay, duly noted. :cuckoo:

We can do both, they aren't mutually exclusive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. I don't understand why Sideshow would have a problem with the posts if they create statues like this.

Beat me to the punch. You can find plenty of T&A on Sideshow's site.

Laughable.

Yeah, I understand the gif-jiggle thing has gotten way out of hand, and the exclusionary boys clubhouse aspect, but it does seem a bit strange reps from a company like Sideshow that produce sexually suggestive (obviously with a sci-fi/fantasy overtone) statues that are pretty overtly sexist/exploitative would refuse to post in the thread because of that.

Here's the thing, they are not responsible for what's produced by their employer. They are also under no obligation to subject themselves to your perversions. They get to decide if they want to give us stuff, or if it goes to one of the six other outlets for prizes.

But, no, keep telling people how they're allowed to feel. Hope that works out for you.

This guy's right. While the gifs may be fun to pass the time, if they're driving away the people with the stuff that we're here for in the first place, then what's the point of all this? Say what you may about hypocrisy etc, we have to prioritise the Spook goodies.

:horse

red-sonja-she-devil-with-a-sword-premium-format-300347-03.jpg

So we'd rather have boob gifs or take a stand against hypocrisy than codes and contests offered in this very thread. Mkay, duly noted. :cuckoo:

I would. Principle.

I'd never buy any of the statues posted, nor do I care for the T&A nature of the thread, but the hypocrisy *reeks*.

This guy's right. While the gifs may be fun to pass the time, if they're driving away the people with the stuff that we're here for in the first place, then what's the point of all this? Say what you may about hypocrisy etc, we have to prioritise the Spook goodies.

Amen to the spook goodies. Lets get it together guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I understand the gif-jiggle thing has gotten way out of hand, and the exclusionary boys clubhouse aspect, but it does seem a bit strange reps from a company like Sideshow that produce sexually suggestive (obviously with a sci-fi/fantasy overtone) statues that are vaguely sexist/exploitative would refuse to post in the thread because of that.

Suggestive, scantily clad boobies and butts in polystone is a-okay, but not in gifs I guess.[emoji38]
There's a difference between accurately representing a character and sharing your spank bank.

Yeah, I think I'm getting this Voldemort for $150

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

So would it be closer $130 if you count the double rewards, right? Very tempting. Anyone in here have this figure?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd never buy any of the statues posted, nor do I care for the T&A nature of the thread, but the hypocrisy *reeks*.

I kinda agree with this. I don't care either way, but what bothers me is that these threads always wind up with comments like this:

But, no, keep telling people how they're allowed to feel. Hope that works out for you.

Condescending. Why so personal? State your opinion and move on.

That's the biggest thing I don't like about this site, people can't stand other people having a difference of opinion and it always turns nasty.

We're all different, accept it. :peace

Here's the thing, they are not responsible for what's produced by their employer. They are also under no obligation to subject themselves to your perversions. They get to decide if they want to give us stuff, or if it goes to one of the six other outlets for prizes.

But they are acting on behalf of their employer here, not themselves personally. If they were simply Freaks members on their own time, that's different - but these are company reps acting in an official capacity. They are, in effect, Sideshow the company.

So Sideshow, the company that produces very sexually suggestive statues, is saying that very sexually suggestive gifs are inappropriate.

But I agree on the gifs - if it isn't funny or clever then I just roll my eyes, and the sexism aspect is very clear (and hello - where are the mods?) - but to some degree I feel the same way about Sideshow's statues.:dunno

Last one!!! Moving on.
ds 2.jpg

There have been some decent deals on figures but I have to say the codes are hardy worth the bother this year since most are only for $2. Maybe they'll throw out some higher value codes at the end of the week.

:lol

Spooktacular, always bringing out the best in people.

I kinda agree with this. I don't care either way, but what bothers me is that these threads always wind up with comments like this:

Condescending. Why so personal? State your opinion and move on.

That's the biggest thing I don't like about this site, people can't stand other people having a difference of opinion and it always turns nasty.

We're all different, accept it. :peace

agreed...

can't we all just get along???

i mean its time for a group hug...

group-hug.jpg

opppssss.....

But they are acting on behalf of their employer here, not themselves personally.

This.

If they are genuinely offended then they're letting their personal opinions interfere with their job - which is to pump the **** out of Spooktacular in every possible way to drive sales.

SSC needs to hire less sensitive employees.

Back