Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

A bunch of $2 codes makes EVERYONE happy and wanting to spend, while all the rest of the giveaways only make a few happy. You listening SS?

I miss the searching around SS products for codes and answers. It's pretty much handed to us now but I still think it's a great excuse to get everyone talking etc

Badgumbo & ImABarRoomHero, Congrats on the wins!
I realized it was all over when people in the comments section where congratulating someone when I posted my answer.

Its nice to play on Facebook and all... but believe it or not, not everyone is on Facebook.

I do miss that part of Spook when it used to be concentrated on their site and here. I really miss Spook chat.

I miss the searching around SS products for codes and answers. It's pretty much handed to us now but I still think it's a great excuse to get everyone talking etc

I remember searching for the free products, I have so many Buffy figures from that :lol

Badgumbo & ImABarRoomHero, Congrats on the wins!
I realized it was all over when people in the comments section where congratulating someone when I posted my answer.

Thanks man! I hope they contact me soon. I haven't won anything from them in like 10 years.

Got some watersports gifs coming up to entertain while we wait out the next code.

Susan hasn't visited us once.:monkey2

Chicky seems to have gone missing. Wonder if she got fed up with people not emailing her the right info...

Whiplash Mark II $100 off currently

Thanks man! I hope they contact me soon. I haven't won anything from them in like 10 years.

I won in 2014. Don't expect a quick reply. Quick anything for that matter. lol It took eight months to get my prize and it was something they had in hand.

Never won anything, pretty excited. I had to send 3 e-mails because I got so excited and either prematurely sent the e-mail or forgot some info.

Our constant boob gifs scared her off lol.

I know, right? You'd think women would love coming to this thread. The atmosphere is so inviting.

Honestly all the complaining and moaning about SSC isn't going to make them want to come here and given the amount of giffery going on, that's just the icing on the cake. I don't think you'll see anyone pop in here but probably in the other Spooktacular thread, unless that one was gone to the gifs as well :lol

I won in 2014. Don't expect a quick reply. Quick anything for that matter. lol It took eight months to get my prize and it was something they had in hand.

Uh oh...haha. I will hit pause on the Hoth dio then.

If they don't in a couple of weeks, keep trying to contact them until you get your prize. I won two figures in a single contest from them in 2005, I waited for them to send me out my prize for six weeks and nothing. I contacted them and asked, they said they forgot about me and already gave one figure I had won away to someone else. Not a problem, they let me substitute a long sold out exclusive I wanted so all is good.

Honestly all the complaining and moaning about SSC isn't going to make them want to come here and given the amount of giffery going on, that's just the icing on the cake. I don't think you'll see anyone pop in here but probably in the other Spooktacular thread, unless that one was gone to the gifs as well :lol

1) Where is this other thread? Now there's 2 to watch? :)

2) As booby and groussing as this thread may seem, I think it's a freaking paradise compared to the onslaught of unstoppable abuse thrown at people via Twitter and, to a lesser degree, Facebook.

I think it's absolutely practical to state a $2 reward code is silly compared to the price of most of their items. But no one is flaming about it, it's stating a fact and comparing and contrasting it to Spooktaculars of years past.

I'd hope that what I consider constructive criticism wouldn't scare away company reps. (Endless strings of boobs though...yeah)

Back