Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

They pick the winners fast! Is it just the first one to post the right answer gets it?

Congrats guys, lot of luck in this thread! Maybe being in this thread will increase my chances of winning Black Widow? :pray:

I remember years and years ago I won a chucky and billy (Saw) plush dolls for spooktacular. Coolest win ever and now I have no idea where they are. I know my little one at the time got ahold of chucky and sprayed him down with hairspray and combed him :lol. I don't know what she did with billy

I hate Facebook Sideshow Live! :mad:
The video keeps lagging and stalling every time I try to watch these! I have no chance to enter these live contests on there because by the time I send my answer, they've already choose the winner!

No RP code yet as far as I know.

Lol, funny part is I collect Hot Toys and movie realistic 1/6 figures. The more I look at this the more I realize I am going to either sell or swap.

Just got a break from a patient and checked out sydeshow live as she said goodbye. Oh well, no free stuff for me.

Lol, funny part is I collect Hot Toys and movie realistic 1/6 figures. The more I look at this the more I realize I am going to either sell or swap.

Good Job! you where faster than me!

Welp, no reward pioints durning the live show. Bummer.

Damn it! I f*@#'n hate Sideshow Live! :gah:
Most of the time the video was stalled, I had zero chance getting an answer through in time. I missed the last 5 minutes because of lag. Refreshing the page had worked occasionally in the past but not this time. Sideshow needs to stop posting these live shows on Facebook. :banghead

Congrats to the Punisher and AT AT winners! That Priestess figure from Hellraiser is something else!

Damn it! I f*@#'n hate Sideshow Live! :gah:
Most of the time the video was stalled, I had zero chance getting an answer through in time. I missed the last 5 minutes because of lag. Refreshing the page had worked occasionally in the past but not this time. Sideshow needs to stop posting these live shows on Facebook. :banghead

Let the anger flow through you. . .

:lol I'm never home for FB Live, even if I tune in at work on my phone I have to have it on mute because I can't have headphones on, so I always miss those

Is this now the longest we've gone without a code?

Are we on a code drought? I' m starting to see everything blurry..... feels weird cuz they' re only 2 dollar code... but still

Back