Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Why is everyone being so cryptic about the code? We've got people posting the cash codes in here no problem, emails going out to some telling them to go find this and that and yet posting the code about a free cosbaby or pin is suddenly bad form? LMAO :lol

Damn, the Iron Man cosbaby is sold out. Probably would have taken that with the pin for $3.

Wish I had Facebook for the first time in years.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I just clicked on the link for the little iron man it just says "You've reached a sold out collectible that is no longer available" they even took the picture down

Why is everyone being so cryptic about the code? We've got people posting the cash codes in here no problem, emails going out to some telling them to go find this and that and yet posting the code about a free cosbaby or pin is suddenly bad form? LMAO :lol

Post the phrase, then. ;) Part of the fun is searching for the words. It's a scavenger hunt!

Maybe look towards "the light" because it "will forcefully" make you look within yourself and "define you"...

Post the phrase, then. ;) Part of the fun is searching for the words. It's a scavenger hunt!

I actually don't have it :lol just remarking that it was weird that suddenly everyone clammed up.

EDIT: Removed code as not to ruin another Freak's fun. :duff

Last edited:

Maybe it's just because I like scavenger hunts, but I wouldn't have wanted this one "spoiled" for me. Codes are one thing. This is a game!

I bought it, I have a ton of Spook tag from mugs to the Mort plushes to the Pulp styled Sideshow poster, so I wasn't going to pass this up, even for $3

Maybe it's just because I like scavenger hunts, but I wouldn't have wanted this one "spoiled" for me. Codes are one thing. This is a game!

Luckily, I found the phrase a while back. It was fairly tough, but got there.

Back