Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Iron man mini is waitlisted on the hunt and with the pin they are quoting $31 shipping to UK!

Try hovering over the photos, maybe... Might help define what you are looking for.

WINK WINK.

Brilliant! Thank you! I dont see the free Iron Man in my cart though.

I got Court of the Dead Collectible Pin by Sideshow Collectibles when I did the scavenger hunt

Were you using a phone or pc? Wondering if it won't work on moblie. Not having any luck.

Brilliant! Thank you! I dont see the free Iron Man in my cart though.

Damn, really? Is he gone already? It didn't show up automatically....it was like a free offer thing. I think I had to hit "add to cart." But it was like five whole minutes ago so it's 100% gone from my brain. :rotfl

I'm not sure i wanna pay $3 for just the "free" pin. Bummer. Thanks for the help guys!

I'm going to count to 3. The code please....

sehr-fies-aber-grossartig-in-stirb-langsam-1988-stiehlt-alan-rickman-als-hans-gruber-sogar-bruce-willis-die-show-.jpg

https://youtu.be/rd8oXBe_Rp8

Man, I'm always just slightly too late. Mini IM waitlisted. I added the waitlist just for the heck of it to see what happens. I doubt it will convert, but if it does, I'm curious as to whether it will still be free. I'm sure it won't.

it keeps telling me that code is invalid:(

Hmm. You putting the words in the right order (so that the sentence actually makes sense)?

Tbh I didnt get the words. Am I just stupid? Lol I feel so bad...missed the iron man. Bought just last week....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First time I've ever done a scavenger hunt actually found the phrase..pretty cool. Do they do more than one?...and I only got the pin added to my cart no iron man

I want to get waitlisted or the mini IM fig too. How do we do that?

Back