Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

6763ef7eb7a5e3bcd9ae170f7b0b66be.jpg

Told my wife about the $2 codes and she said "you spend more then that on electricity searching on the computer". :slap

Wasn't it also on sale for the last Spook????

War Machine Mk2 ALWAYS has specials on it... Imagine if the d/c Mk1 was given the same special treatment..

Told my wife about the $2 codes and she said "you spend more then that on electricity searching on the computer". :slap

hahahaha dammit THAT IS SO TRUE! So many resources being spent just to be on the lookout for those $2 bucks. My sense of achievement is fading :S

I'm sticking with my wife for a while. She knows what I spend on toys, and she hasn't stabbed me in my sleep yet. That's a real winner.

Did i hear someone say more tongue? You ask and you shall receive.

I'm sticking with my wife for a while. She knows what I spend on toys, and she hasn't stabbed me in my sleep yet. That's a real winner.
Good point. Mine knows I spent $700 on a custom figure and didn't scream at me, so she's worth keeping for a bit.

That's always a win, my current GF knows my toy spending habit and feeds it and gets in on it with me LOL. I showed her the Star Trek figures and she now wants them LOL

My wife and her parents bought me a Knightmare Bat for a birthday. I guess i win something too :D

Back