Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

45b26843e5cb682c640981ae0176285f.jpg

I wonder if the 2.00 codes are a repercussion of everyone adding the the 10.00 code that was intended only for those who bought the kit?

The advantage with $2 amounts is you don't feel so butt-ripped if you miss a code, and most of us are going to miss a few because they expire so quickly..

Knowing them they will drop a $10 code at like 3 or 4 in the morning when no one is hardly on

I'm pretty sure the codes are less because greed and there are more people playing now.
Phoebe-Cates-07.gif

Overall price increases +
Monthly Code Done Away With=
No way Sideshow was going to offer RP as they have done in years past.

I wonder if the 2.00 codes are a repercussion of everyone adding the the 10.00 code that was intended only for those who bought the kit?

Whatever the reason it's a laughably low sum considering the exorbitant expense of this increasingly insane hobby and SSC's
role in the rapid increase in prices.

Not complaining here, as this is all free and fun and I appreciate that they continue to do this every year, but the deals are just OK compared to prior years. Checking back on my SS order history most items were already on sale, and then they provided a discount code on top of that (30% fairly commonly) with double or triple reward points and offered free shipping. This is still fun, but I'd be buying more if the deals were better and in the end isn't that the point of all this; making sales?

Back