Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

I GOT IT IN!!!!!! $2!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Thanks Freaks!

Perfection. Absolutely perfect.

11 hours without a code.

The wait is grueling.

2hmh2zk.gif

Most people disqualify themselves from Chicky's contests because they don't pay attention to what she is asking. If you don't get it all right, you're out. Better off to go overboard and offer too much information, as long as you include everything she was looking for, you're good.

There is a Mandarin contest on Twitter - I didn't realize they even still had Mandarin in stock. Man that thing has been around forever now. Such a fantastic figure.

There is a Mandarin contest on Twitter - I didn't realize they even still had Mandarin in stock. Man that thing has been around forever now. Such a fantastic figure.

Sadly, the character was awful.

It really is a great figure.
I think I picked it up 2 spooks ago

I received one of the $2 codes in an email yesterday and used it. I tried to $10 code today and it worked, but the other $2 code and the $4 code are not working for me this morning.

I think that's a one use code for you, just a heads up. I'm not gonna use it, but you might wanna edit the post if you're planning to so no one else does.

Lol thanks for the heads-up.

I received one of the $2 codes in an email yesterday and used it. I tried to $10 code today and it worked, but the other $2 code and the $4 code are not working for me this morning.

What code was that, that worked this morning? I want to give it a try.

Back