Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Good morning Freaks. This thread needs Balloons!

12963034.gif

Sideshow Chicky just did a contest for X-wing luke on Twitter. Apparently you not only had to name who the character was, but what he was wearing and from what film. Is it just me or is that a little excessive? What's next? They want characters social security numbers too?! lol

Sideshow Chicky just did a contest for X-wing luke on Twitter. Apparently you not only had to name who the character was, but what he was wearing and from what film. Is it just me or is that a little excessive? What's next? They want characters social security numbers too?! lol

His blood type.

Just give me $25+ code so i have another reason to order directly from you SSC at least once per next year again. Your European customer.

Luke Skywalker, Xwing Pilot, Red5, New Hope, Serial number X35892, age 25, hair colour blonde, planet origin Tatooine, Sexual preference - his sister. :rotfl

Her contests are always like that. Makes it easy to win actually.

Sent from the Fortress of Solitude.

That's how Chicky does things. It's nothing new.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

What about the hen?

They're all chickens. The rooster has sex with all of them.

I think the code may be $25 off your next order

My bad. I was looking to resubscribe to the emails and got to it that way. I wonder if it can be used by anyone.

Back