Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

If Iron Man 3 was any good, there would've been an Iron Man 4, am I right? Case closed.

Naw.Robert Downey Jr was done with the solo movies for a bit. Rumor has it he wouldn't mind doing another now.

Did you try the backdoor method?

no, how do you do that?

crisco.png

IM3>Civil War

I went to take a look at the twits for the Twitter contests, I don't see where does they specify that you have to name the movie and location, or have a "complete answer", etc. only see a Who Am I? Was there an earlier twit that states the rules? I think that is important for new members or first time players to maybe ask for a detailed answer in the twit because many people may not know what is required. Also, I understand it's all in good fun but Sideshow seems to be the b****iest around Spooktacular, with some of their replies, haha :lol There's always a nice way of saying things if someone's wrong, kind of reminds me of saying a joke that can be regarded as derogatory to some people. Anyways, just my thoughts, have fun and enjoy Spooktacular to all the young squires. :wink1:

Speaking of how awesome Shane Black is, go watch The Nice Guys if you haven't already. Best movie of 2016.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I went to take a look at the twits for the Twitter contests, I don't see where does they specify that you have to name the movie and location, or have a "complete answer", etc. only see a Who Am I? Was there an earlier twit that states the rules? I think that is important for new members or first time players to maybe ask for a detailed answer in the twit because many people may not know what is required. Also, I understand it's all in good fun but Sideshow seems to be the b****iest around Spooktacular, with some of their replies, haha :lol There's always a nice way of saying things if someone's wrong, kind of reminds me of saying a joke that can be regarded as derogatory to some people. Anyways, just my thoughts, have fun and enjoy Spooktacular to all the young squires. :wink1:

Yea, I think its just been their trademark to be as thorough as possible on those kinds of contests. Next question they are getting an answer like "Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot from Star Wars IV: A New Hope, played by Mark Hamill, which was directed by George Lucas in 1977"

Yesterday the person won a Rey figure from Chicky's contest of who am I - only wrote Rey the scavenger from Jakku - never mentioned the movie so Chicky makes it up as she goes - best bet is to put all the info you can

Seriously? That's Katy Perry. I would recognize those --- eyes --- anywhere.

katy-perry-gifs.gif

Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

If Iron Man 3 was any good, there would've been an Iron Man 4, am I right? Case closed.

Ummmm.....

Worldwide (Unadjusted)

Iron Man 3- $1,215 billion
Iron Man 2- $623.9m
Iron Man - $585.2m

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back