Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC Z6YQ1PP for $5 RP Giveback Tuesday

Just looked at han its on waitlist but at $179 shipped and $216 after taxes still gonna pass

I wish they would bring this code back QQ8Y11B, cause it expired I guess before 12 midnight and couldn't get it. It should be at least a 24 hour code for people that can't be glued on here.

So this code hasn't expired yet? Guess they are showing a little mercy after yesterday.

There was a glitch in their database and the code was "pre-expired" when first posted to FB and Twitter. It was fixed when SSC's IT folks got in and reposted. Now it's properly expired.

Second code I've missed in 2 years. Shucks.

Great, I'm around when the code is first posted up and it's glitched. Now I've missed it when it works the second time around:impatient:.

Damn, if that Rocket and Groot pack had free shipping I'd snap it up, but you think Rocket for $128 shipped is worth it?

Damn, if that Rocket and Groot pack had free shipping I'd snap it up, but you think Rocket for $128 shipped is worth it?

~$310 shipped for Rocket and Groot
~$340 = $128 + $212 (or more since it's waitlisted) for the eventual Groot you would end up buying and still not getting the extra head sculpt (so may feel the need to buy on ebay later for an addtional $40+).

Just me, but I think Rocket isn't worth if you can afford to get the 2-pack right now.

Sideshow wins..I ordered luke skywalker

The hot toys version . With $120 im rp I said why not . $95 came free

They've extended the sale again - an extra hour added.

It might never end. :lol

Rocket & groot is tempting but the added shipping was the deal breaker.

Gotta be honest, getting a little sick of these short time codes. They're always during the work day. Not all of us have desk jobs where we can check **** every 5 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not everyone is supposed to get the codes - that's the whole point, it's a chance occurrence. At the end of the day, blame whomever you want, but don't blame Sideshow for giving prizes and points away. Your middle of the day is also someone else's middle of the night, someone else's afternoon and someone else's crack of dawn.

Back