Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC Z6YQ1PP for $5 RP Giveback Tuesday

And it's over... we can breathe!

Wow, STRIKE and STRIKE + STEVE are both on waitlist now.... I shouldn't have waited.

Might have to jump on BBTS for $255 + ship now... do I, don't I.....

I never wanted that pack more until it went on sale and got sold out lol .

But in the end I'm glad I didn't get him .

I do slightly regret not getting the AoU suit in time.

But I'm focused on Star Wars so it's going to be ok .

If you don't get the pack , civil war might have one as well, seems I see a lot of civi outfits in the promos so it might stand a chance if you miss out

Drats...was in the movies checking my phone for nothing ha 3/5 on this set of codes ... could be worse but I'll have trouble getting over going 0 for Monday ha

~$310 shipped for Rocket and Groot
~$340 = $128 + $212 (or more since it's waitlisted) for the eventual Groot you would end up buying and still not getting the extra head sculpt (so may feel the need to buy on ebay later for an addtional $40+).

Just me, but I think Rocket isn't worth if you can afford to get the 2-pack right now.

Agreed. Rocket on his own isn't that interesting; he really belongs with Groot. If you plan to get both eventually, get the set, which also comes with an extra head sculpt, angry clenched Groot hands, and a potted Baby Groot. There's no point in buying them separately if you don't have to.

Current discount codes at SSC Z6YQ1PP for $5 RP Giveback Tuesday

Yeah, I thought about the duo separately for $270 but forgot about the extra Groot sculpt you get with the set. But the potted Groot was only with Sideshow exclusive.

Ultimately passed anyhow as I would have to also get Gamora and Starlord.

I kind of regret not getting Star Lord now, but he wouldn't fit with anyone else as I have no interest in the others and he's not with the Avengers yet.

Done. Anything else?

the_lost_world_jurassic_park.jpg

Yeah, three double cheeseburgers with everything! No onions on mine! And an apple turnover!

Thank you sideshow for the RP points and the offering for free shipping! $195 shipped for SS 1/6 Darth Vader was easier to swallow. Plus the 10% off Hot Toys Black Widow with free shipping too!

Wasn't in the country & missed the whole RP event. I was scrolling back a bit, but got a bit lazy :lol I thought someone might be kind enough to tell me the total amount of RP's I missed out on :slap Cheers.

I doubt it, but do any RP codes still work now?

They finally have a good discount on a Star Wars item, and he sells out instantly. Han Solo (brown coat). No idea when the blue coat sold out... It was there during Spook...
I wonder if they only put so many aside for the sales? I checked last night after the sale ended and brown coat Han was now available.

Looks like there's going to be a few bare spots under some Xmas trees. Luke Trooper, C3PO and Fett PF all got pushed to January.

Back