Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC Z6YQ1PP for $5 RP Giveback Tuesday

Gotta be honest, getting a little sick of these short time codes. They're always during the work day. Not all of us have desk jobs where we can check **** every 5 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is why we sometimes don't get nice things.

Not everyone is supposed to get the codes - that's the whole point, it's a chance occurrence. At the end of the day, blame whomever you want, but don't blame Sideshow for giving prizes and points away. Your middle of the day is also someone else's middle of the night, someone else's afternoon and someone else's crack of dawn.

This!!! They're trying to help all their customers all over. They don't have to give anything away.

You're right, they don't. And I'm not blaming anyone. It seems more often than not these things come during a regular workday. And it gets frustrating.

It's just the way it is. Your regular workday is my off day, and I'm sure it applies to many.

I missed that $10 code yesterday because I just got home from work and decided to take a shower. If I had waited half an hour I'd have seen it.

I should heir some kid or girl for "free" to be with phone all the time to alert me the coming codes for the next year:) yes! I should not loss any code anymore!

Certainly not Sideshow's fault. I missed both codes yesterday and it was my day off.

I was home with the family and I missed the last $10.00 code too. No biggie. There will be others I'm sure.

Gotta be honest, getting a little sick of these short time codes. They're always during the work day. Not all of us have desk jobs where we can check **** every 5 minutes.

I can understand it getting frustrating man. But I know the reason Im able to get these codes is by not sleeping lol I try to be awake morning, noon, and night and take naps in the middle of the night when I doubt there will be a new code to recharge. It's my choice, even if it's just for a free $5 code. But its a sacrifice Im willing to make. And luckily I have push notification on my iPhone for the codes that come in when Im at work. I'm up to $136 in reward points now. I'd say the no sleep is worth it! But I can see why Sideshow only has the codes last for a short time. Thats a lotta free money being given out if you add it all up! But I think the no sleep is part of the fun of the hunt!

57141287.jpg

I do want to say that I am thankful for the freaks here that post the codes. Thank you [emoji106]

I can understand it getting frustrating man. But I know the reason Im able to get these codes is by not sleeping lol I try to be awake morning, noon, and night and take naps to recharge. It's my choice, even if it's just for a free $5 code. But its a sacrifice Im willing to make. And luckily I have push notification on my iPhone for the codes that come in when Im at work. I'm up to $136 in reward points now. I'd say the no sleep is worth it! But I can see why Sideshow only has the codes last for a short time. Thats a lotta free money being given out if you add it all up! But I think the no sleep is part of the fun of the hunt!

57141287.jpg

True, true. I guess I just needed to whine for a moment LOL. Sorry.
Sometimes it feels like I'm missing out. I wanna hang with the cool kids [emoji41]

No complaints here, sideshow is being pretty awesome when they don't have to be.

Sometimes it feels like I'm missing out. I wanna hang with the cool kids

You made it to the Sideshow Freaks forum man. You're already one of the cool kids! You'll get those codes eventually!

m4etb.jpg

That image should always feature a captions that contains (usually at the end) a variation of "this big."

That image should always feature a captions that contains (usually at the end) a variation of "this big."

Hahahaha good call Pixel! How have I not thought of that before?

56891509.jpg

Big thanks to Madrex, Kuat, and Pix for keeping us in the loop. You are appreciated!

Wow, STRIKE and STRIKE + STEVE are both on waitlist now.... I shouldn't have waited.

Might have to jump on BBTS for $255 + ship now... do I, don't I.....

Back