Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

So it shows $651.72 total with shipping for AOU BW, diecast Mark iii, falcon, and gamora. This can't be true......

Oh boy looks like PopCultcha is gonna feel the "SlickDeal" effect from Plastic crack addicts this weekend.

So my falcon at $162 shipped is legit?

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Well if they cancel the order I certainly won't argue. I ended up buying Arc Reactor Tony Stark for $138 shipped.

I scored a Winter Soldier from them for $145 shipped a last month. I think they're just trying to get rid of old stock, and that combined with the weak exchange rate equals great deals for US customers.

Falcon was like $130 before shipping. Comes out to like $158 shipped... Really considering it.

It's legit because Falcon was already on clearance for $177.

On what website? Do they ship to the uk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this thread is like the valley of desolation,

But I'm still hoping for at least a Freddy Krueger PF full reveal or Leatherface PF.. Spooktacular is the most fitting time for these two

That's nuts. I snagged him.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I scored a Winter Soldier from them for $145 shipped a last month. I think they're just trying to get rid of old stock, and that combined with the weak exchange rate equals great deals for US customers.

I wouldn't place order thinking they will cancel them. I agree with YoungBlood, these prices have been like this for months. The only thing new today is 20% extra off. They did this same sale last year. 1 USD = 1.40 AUD so with the strength of the dollar and sales its legit.

What I think is funny is how everyone just shells out hundreds of dollars without hesitation. :) Thats the power of Plastic Addicts

This has to be an error. Every item that isn't a pre-order is marked 20% off already, and then they take another 20% off at checkout? Gotta be a mistake.

LOL Popcultcha is stealing the show!! :fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

Popculcha is amazing they had a really good sale a month or so ago. Only took 11 days or so for me to get and the bubble wrapped the outside of the box.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

These are the kinda deals we wanted from SSC. Awesome prices on the older figures.

Oooooooh I just bought Blitzway: Bruce Lee 2 at Popcultcha. Spook IS over for me. No more shopping!

Back