Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

These are the kinda deals we wanted from SSC. Awesome prices on the older figures.

This. SSC should be the site everyone's buying from right now. They dropped the ball this year with bad deals.

Yes, but they are still being discounted about 9%. I'm certainly not complaining.

Its just because of the US dollar is stronger right now.

Yes dont forget Paypal charges a little to convert USD to AUD....

Conversion is around 1 USD = 1.37 AUD

Did I seriously just get Falcon shipped for $157 to the US? What the ****?

This. SSC should be the site everyone's buying from right now. They dropped the ball this year with bad deals.

I feel bad for SSC right now.. All this money being spent somewhere else within minutes

Trying to charge me $145 shipping for two predator bio masks unless I'm doing/reading something wrong. Not a very good "deal".

Depends where you are from. I bought Bruce from blitzway ( at popcultcha) at a 190$ for shipping. For my currency it ends up at original price before oil stagnation. I will not get better deal in the nearest future.

Me too! I felt bad but still had to take a punt incase they come through!

How do you know what the cost is in US dollars? does it tell you when you check out? Or are you just plugging the Au amount into google or something?

You have to use paypal?

Yes, but they are still being discounted about 9%. I'm certainly not complaining.
That could be that it's removing Aussie tax when it realizes you're in the US. Hard to say though. Definitely kinda confusing, but that usually happens when I've ordered from Australia. Extra bonus.

You guys know that with every purchase they also give you reward pennies to spend next time.

Newsletter codes do not last the whole day, they are up for 2-3 hrs from my experience. :duff

All the ones this year, including the last one today, expire at midnight the following day (PT). So B7RR4S3 expires approximately 10.5 hours from now. Don't ask how I know. :)

That is supply and demand. Sideshow had a corner on the market and now a cheaper one has been found.

paypal is probably the conversion rate changed from their website...

don't forget to use a CC that doesn't charge foreign transaction fees (unless thats what paypal is charging for...)

How do you know what the cost is in US dollars? does it tell you when you check out? Or are you just plugging the Au amount into google or something?

The whole site can be set, and i think is set by default, to US dollars.

I should have grabbed banner too...dammit!

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Anyone in here?

reaped.jpg

mark 43 and war machine for $468 at popclutcha, Should I get?

also does anyone else notice the order on their site is a bit confusing, after I placed it and check it on their site it shows TOTAL and then "grand total to be charged" which is significantly more, but I think its before conversion...

Back