Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

So if you got a saved discount in your wallet and it does not have any "View item" button behind it, it`s eligible for anything on SS site (pre-order)?

I just bought 4 figures off there, but I reckon they've taken 20% off twice for some of their figures. Hopefully it will be honoured.

To get a good idea on price for those in the US I've found that you're best to add what you want to the cart then go to check-out. Make sure the currency is usd at the top. But sometimes the prices appear a little more at first because it appears to add Australian tax. When you go to check out it takes that tax off again.

Wanna share that site?

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I just bought 4 figures off there, but I reckon they've taken 20% off twice for some of their figures. Hopefully it will be honoured.

Hmm, that is weird. Like Marty McFly is exactly 20%, and then another 20% comes off at checkout.

To get a good idea on price for those in the US I've found that you're best to add what you want to the cart then go to check-out. Make sure the currency is usd at the top. But sometimes the prices appear a little more at first because it appears to add Australian tax. When you go to check out it takes that tax off again.
I am Australian. I bought Aou BW for $280 Aud, but sometimes the price was $350 aud. It kept switching around during reloading. Then it took another 20% off at checkout. Less than $225 aud

$163.79 shipped for AOU Black Widow from Popcultcha is tempting. So is $352.56 shipped for the Murphy & BD Robocop set. Argh!!!

-Kevin

Jesus you ain't kidding about a great deal!! almost unreal!

example... i just bought marty mcfly, iron man MKIII dicast, snake plissken, and DOFP wolverine... grand total $625 shipped!! :fireworks

Where are y'all getting these figs? I missed that post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm, that is weird. Like Marty McFly is exactly 20%, and then another 20% comes off at checkout.
It's definitely an error, so that's why I'm wondering if it will be honoured.

I think by tonight, somebody at popcultcha is going to have there head chopped off. They are taking 20% off twice. Wonder if they will cancel all the orders going thru....

Capture.JPG

$570 for all 4!

I'm pretty sure they'll cancel orders guys..
but it's worth trying

So if you got a saved discount in your wallet and it does not have any "View item" button behind it, it`s eligible for anything on SS site (pre-order)?

Try hitting F5. The "view item" button should show up after that so you can check.

-Kevin

I think by tonight, somebody at popcultcha is going to have there head chopped off. They are taking 20% off twice. Wonder if they will cancel all the orders going thru....

The sale says the extra 20% is take off at checkout. So some of those items are just already discounted. I think it's legit!

No I think there's an error. I've been on the site for over an hour and it was very glitchy. Kept switching prices back and forth when I kept reloading pages.

Damn, shipping is $28 for Falcon. Don't know what ECI means, but he comes out to $157 shipped... So tempting.

It is also in AUD. They are charging quite a lot less for Sideshow PFs.

1 USD = 1.40 AUD

Back