Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Whooo $10 code! Got nervous because I was out grocery shopping when I got the email ... Got it to work on my phone fortunately. Phew.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

I missed the code from that first night as well. Can't remember how much they gave last year. Happy

I missed the code from that first night as well. Can't remember how much they gave last year. Happy

I think it was an even hundred, but I could be wrong.

Last year there were 12 $5 codes and the final 13th one was $10 so $70 total. But there were 2-3 of them in the middle of the night (PST). This year there has been one all 5 days between 9-10am with the newsletters, one mid day on FB and two at 10-11pm on Twitter and FB. No overnight shenanigans this year.

Last year there were 12 $5 codes and the final 13th one was $10 so $70 total. But there were 2-3 of them in the middle of the night (PST). This year there has been one all 5 days between 9-10am with the newsletters, one mid day on FB and two at 10-11pm on Twitter and FB. No overnight shenanigans this year.

If they did wrap it at $70 then we probably have another 2 codes left this year. A $5 and a $10. Or maybe 3 $5 codes.

If they did wrap it at $70 then we probably have another 2 codes left this year. A $5 and a $10. Or maybe 3 $5 codes.

That's kind of what I was thinking but then again they may cap it. I still feel like we will get one more $10

How do you get the code emails? I get the newsletter but not had any codes

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Figured we'd all be vets this late into the week haha

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

maybe not for West Coast, but for Midwest and East Coast that's 1am-3am. only two I have missed as I am not staying up that late on a weekday for $5 :lol

Loki is the last preorder? I would have never guessed from the silhouette, but I see it now.

How do you get the code emails? I get the newsletter but not had any codes

I've been getting them, but several hours after the codes are posted here. Others have said the same thing. Not sure why that's the case.

I've been getting them, but several hours after the codes are posted here. Others have said the same thing. Not sure why that's the case.
Strange, I'll keep an eye out on here, an otherwise hectic week has kept my eye off the ball!

Just got the Spooktacular newsletter. This is the earliest I've received (by several hours) it all week.

Back