Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

The heck? I just had someone randomly send me a payment of $59 on PayPal with no note. Spooky.

It is probably haunted money from a ghost. You better send that $59 to me so I can analyze it.

So this is it? this is spook 2015? :dunno

I never complain about free stuff and love the free RP, only contests I enter are on their website (never won in 10 years, but I think that is the case for most people and I never "expect" to win).

What really disappoints me is the lack of discounts! Last year was awesome, I liked the random pop ups on the site with codes for 20%+ off figures. Sure maybe we were expecting too much with 30% off codes, but 20%-25% off for stuff they have been sitting on for 6-12+ months seems reasonable, are they holding it until Black Friday or Cyber Monday this year? I thought that is what spook was supposed to be for Sideshow? I never pass on a figure in hopes of a discount later on, but have used spook as a way to get those "maybe' figures from my list at a discount as I assume most other people have done.

There isn't one. Just save the photo, then share it on Instagram with your answer and include the hashtags and ampersand from the Sideshow post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Explains why I couldn't find it, thanks.

Nope, not selling anything. Checked EBay and don't have any pending sales on here that I'm aware of. Am I going crazy? :panic:

Nope, not selling anything. Checked EBay and don't have any pending sales on here that I'm aware of. Am I going crazy? :panic:

someone mispelled another email address that looks like yours ????

Maybe someone felt so bad for you because you haven't seen The Thing yet, they just sent you what they had in their PayPal? :p

Did you buy something that maybe you got a refund on because the person didn't have your item or something?

A couple of lesser known horror movies that I found to be pretty good were Grave Encounters 1 and 2. This movie was filmed in an actual haunted asylum right here in Canada. Some episiodes of the X-Files were filmed in the same location and even parts of the movie Elf. :horror

Probably someone meaning to send payment to someone else. When sending payment to someone, if you type a letter, it brings up the people starting with that letter you've previously sent payments to. They probably just selected the wrong person, though when they realize the mistake they'll cancel it and the money will disappear from your paypal.

The book is SO much better.

My dumbass didn't know it was a book. [Scampers off to Amazon]

It is probably haunted money from a ghost. You better send that $59 to me so I can analyze it.

I think it best for me to check on it as well.

Need to thank everyone who shared that code last night...JUST so happened to wake up and go to the bathroom right when it buzzed in!

Gave that Star-Lord contest a shot, maybe I'll luck out. Plenty of other folks here have.

Weeeell, I guess you guys will have to fill me in on the soul contest. She's taking it to periscope. Le sigh.

The heck? I just had someone randomly send me a payment of $59 on PayPal with no note. Spooky.

Oh, that was a mistake, I'm pretty sure that was supposed to go to me.

Haha I just watched this last night as a matter of fact. Overlooked gem.....:winkpumpk

Definitely, it made its way into the annual rotation a few years ago. SSC needs to do it just like Silver Shamrock. "It's almost time Sideshow Freaks, the clock is ticking, be in front of your computers for the Spooktacular and the big giveaway"

Back