Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

ufbc7wh.gif

Good lucky with the reaping everyone! I just gave it a shot. So apparently we can post the same offering to both Facebook and Twitter. But it must be the same offering on both.

Well, if we have to submit via instagram i don't have it per say. What I do have is a program that gets it but holy hell does it want to know everything about you. I may be out of this one. Dunno.

insta.jpg

I refuse to make an idiot out of myself for anything Sideshow offers.

Life is too short to be too serious. I'm game for doing something fun as long as no one is harmed. Some good entries so far

A lot of you guys are no fun.

I'd do something stupid for a Deadpool, but I wouldn't even know where to start with the offering compared to what I'm seeing. I figure if they're more into it than I am, I wont add one more submission to take away a chance for them to win.

I offered to dress up like a Jedi and walk around the mall with a sideshow sign taped to a lightsaber. I wish I was single, because talk about a conversation starter ha!

For those who want to enter a video, keep in mind that the video limit on Instagram is 3-15 seconds. So you can't upload a video that's any longer than that. Good luck!

A lot of you guys are no fun.

Well its all about age! A lot of people are a lot more willing to do crazy/silly things for anything free when they are 18-25 years old, once you hit your 30s (and above) you have a different take on things. I also think most of the people begging for free figures can't afford to buy it and are in that younger demographic, I would assume most people in this forum might be in their 30s and above, could be totally off on that assumption though.

There is also reputation risk. Contest are fun but I can't look silly in my profession

This year of Spook I was looking for RP to save up to used on BVS figures next year and was hoping for a big discount on the HT war machine too more than 10%

There is also reputation risk. Contest are fun but I can't look silly in my profession

Agreed. I still live like we're in the 90s so no one can know I read comics or spend all this money on statues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those who want to enter a video, keep in mind that the video limit on Instagram is 3-15 seconds. So you can't upload a video that's any longer than that. Good luck!

Guess I'm out then. Between linstagram, limited video and the the whole souls thing I'm just not feeling it. Had a fairly unique idea from what I'm seeing but oh well.

I would love a War Machine 2 Hit Toys figure but I'm not doing anything crazy for it.

Word of advice for those who are entering: Your entry should be complete. If you say "I will sing any song that Sidehshow chooses" or "I will carry a sign that says whatever Susan wants" you likely won't get chosen.

Also, the contest closes at noon. If you want to delete/edit/change your entry any time before that you can. So if you were going to do a 5 minute long video only to find out that the Instagram limit is 15 seconds just delete your post and do something else.

Good luck!

Back