Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

I saw there was some newer Chucky movie on Netflix,I tried watching it and couldnt,horrible. So then I watched the first two and felt much better.

I saw there was some newer Chucky movie on Netflix,I tried watching it and couldnt,horrible. So then I watched the first two and felt much better.

I actually liked it once it started going and enjoyed the references to the prior movies. I watched the first two this year as well. Anything is good compared to the 3rd one or Seed.

If you haven't seen it, watch Tucker & Dale vs. Evil. It is probably still on Netflix.

The new Poltergeist movie put me to sleep which is why I missed the last code.

That movie was kind of blah. I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. Towards the end it gets kind of cool, but other than that it wasn't all that special to me.

Past few years I've watched Trick 'r Treat. Come to think of it, a 1/6 Sam would be cool.

I love that movie. I forgot that I have that one. I may have to add it to my watch list for today and tomorrow.

Yea I have a variety of things I still want to watch, some of them horror, others just Halloween related. Still have to watch the Shining, Ernest Scared Stupid, Halloween 1 & 2, Monster House & Nightmare Before Christmas. Also I usually watch the Garfield Halloween special from back in the day. Usually I try to cram everything into October, but its been getting to the point where I have to start some of the movies in August. But once November 1 hits, I'm done, it just doesn't feel right.

Ernest Scared Stupid was always my favorite Ernest movie. I have a few of them on DVD and that's one of them. It kind of gave me the creeps when I was a kid for some reason. I think it is the look of the trolls, especially the leader troll. Nightmare Before Christmas is one of those movies I could watch anytime. The music to the movie just popped into my head while thinking about it. Great movie for sure.

Ernest Scared Stupid was always my favorite Ernest movie. I have a few of them on DVD and that's one of them. It kind of gave me the creeps when I was a kid for some reason. I think it is the look of the trolls, especially the leader troll. Nightmare Before Christmas is one of those movies I could watch anytime. The music to the movie just popped into my head while thinking about it. Great movie for sure.

Yea some of those Trolls are a bit much for a kid to deal with. I might have to listen to the NBC soundtrack today at work.

I actually liked it once it started going and enjoyed the references to the prior movies. I watched the first two this year as well. Anything is good compared to the 3rd one or Seed.

I stopped after the priest gets in the car accident,your saying it gets better?

Man I'm starting to think that Sideshow has abandoned the idea of overnight codes. No more alarms for me tonight, I have a long day tomorrow.

Anyone plan on watching horror movies today and/or tomorrow? I'm not sure what I'm going to watch yet. I could go back to my childhood and watch Goosebumps or Are You Afraid of the Dark. Then again I could watch some classic stuff by Vincent Price, Peter Cushing, or Christopher Lee. I also have newer stuff from the late '70's all of the way up to now. There's so many things to choose from. I'll be disappointed in myself if I don't watch a couple cool scary or horror movies/tv shows.

I've been watching stuff almost every night, all month long. Any of these would be excellent choices -

The Thing
Alien
Aliens
Halloween
NoES
FT13th
Shocker
The People Under the Stairs
Christine
American Werewolf in London
Hellraiser
The Fog
and many more! :D

I'll probably watch Halloween and The Thing (1982)....haven't seen those in a while.

I stopped after the priest gets in the car accident,your saying it gets better?

Yea once it gets going, its pretty good, and there's some backstory on Charles Lee Ray that I liked, and after credits is worth it too.

IT'S A CLASSIC!! :wink1: :rotfl:rotfl

birdemic71-hafduiul-aa1392-jpg-13a80758ea94327e.jpg
tumblr_m66lymkKPW1qzt7d8o1_500.gif

Back