Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

At 240 I'll wait for Hot Toys eventual Maul, that's crazy, the accessories are like 5 hands and a light saber. It looks good but I have no clue where they came up with that price, licensing Star Wars must be insanely expensive

Do they use a clear plastic for the light saber that can be externally lit? Or hell, maybe it lights up on it's own for the $240

Yeah... I see nothing there to justify $240.

Sallah
Hell no. I understand licensing etc...but even hot toys star wars figures are only running $220ish with the exception of Darth, Boba and Chewie.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Do they use a clear plastic for the light saber that can be externally lit? Or hell, maybe it lights up on it's own for the $240

Nope, it looks like the fat solid saber 'Deluxe' Vader had.

Looks really good, but needs the cloak and a stand to justify that kind of money.

Hell no. I understand licensing etc...but even hot toys star wars figures are only running $220ish with the exception of Darth, Boba and Chewie.

Yeah... Hot Toys Boba Fett is actually $5 less than this. And there is simply no comparing the 2.

Sallah

I think it's best to give complete star wars 1/6 rights to HT at this point. They can offer better prices even after SS puts their 30% mark up on them.

Sideshow has to factor in the 20-30% spook discount they will need to give their figures next year, so $240X .7 = $168 :lol

Z92HH5Q

$5 code from SS email.

Freak email sent.

I think it's best to give complete star wars 1/6 rights to HT at this point. They can offer better prices even after SS puts their 30% mark up on them.

I wish HT would get exclusive rights to Star Wars 1:6 so SS could get back to focusing on Star Wars PFs which they have been slacking on in the last few years.

Back