Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

BAT10 isn't an RP code, its only 10% off the HT Armory. :slap I jumped outta bed fer nuttin!

Which would have lasted longer on shelves: that armory, trevor/mandarin, or tonto?

Did they ever give out Mandarin for free? Like they did with poor Tonto

That code has been out for well over a day (BAT10)..... as well as ARMORY20 (for Batman Armory with Alfred).

All codes are under "Spooky Specials."

Anyone actually use BAT10:lol

giphy.gif

:wink1: :lol

BAT10 isn't an RP code, its only 10% off the HT Armory. :slap I jumped outta bed fer nuttin!

:monkey3

I'm so sleepy I'm getting code blind. I checked it worked in Spook, but could no longer tell the difference between $ and %.

Apologies for sending the email.

Maybe just as well, but I'm going to be away from a computer for most of today. I need a break, but will probably miss a RP code if there is one. :panic:

The problem with the Bat Armory is that they already had a big sale on it a couple of months back. What was it 30% and double RP or something like that? So anything less doesn't seem like a deal to those who remember.

People who don't know of that discount might jump on this one.

The problem with the Bat Armory is that they already had a big sale on it a couple of months back. What was it 30% and double RP or something like that? So anything less doesn't seem like a deal to those who remember.

It was a very nice deal that they had I figured it would be one of the best they offered and I'm glad I got it when I did.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I remember that. It was 30% off + double RP.

SSC needs to top that with a sweet 50% off + double rewards/free shipping and they'll sell out of every set they have left over the next week.

Yes, back in June I got mine with that 30% deal with extra rewards.

Deals during Spook tend to get better the longer you wait. Last time they had multiple codes for some things at 10, 20 or 30%, all valid at the same time. :cuckoo:

Yes it was 30% and double rewards on bruce & alfred set , was lucky to buy it

Back