Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Has anything ever actually hit 50% off? Just seems insane to me.

Yep. I bought robo in the chair at 50% off.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Pretty slow.

It's not just you. Seem both days have gone sloooooow.

I'm trying to figure out what is missing regarding the forum that has been lacking. This place used to be hopping in years past.

Has anything ever actually hit 50% off? Just seems insane to me.

Yep. I bought robo in the chair at 50% off.

Only that deal was only sent to select people for some reason. In terms of publicly revealed codes, I'm not sure if they have done any 50% off specials over the last year+. I'm surprised at how stingy SSC is being with these codes. Not a single deal has tempted me yet. Last year I was on the fence about several figures at this point in Spook.

I'm trying to figure out what is missing regarding the forum that has been lacking. This place used to be hopping in years past.
Lame deals, not many coupon codes, same crummy giveaways they always have (albeit a few more of them than usual), and nothing else to attract people to Spook.

ItsDeadJim.jpg

The Alfred Armory had a 50% off coupon (for the lucky few who received the email code in May).

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas, the few lucky who got that HT 50% off coupon.. thats when I would have pulled the trigger on armory too, no brainer! Buuuuuuuut one can hope theyll have something similar during spook :)

Awe man. Was so excited to just get home from work with a Spook code in my e-mail ... and equally as bummed when I realized it was just BAT10 and not a rewards code.

Awe man. Was so excited to just get home from work with a Spook code in my e-mail ... and equally as bummed when I realized it was just BAT10 and not a rewards code.

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas, the few lucky who got that HT 50% off coupon.. thats when I would have pulled the trigger on armory too, no brainer! Buuuuuuuut one can hope theyll have something similar during spook :)

I remember when HLJ also had a MASSIVE discount on Robo with chair. For what I can recall, it actually ended up being less than what SSC had him for, even with the 50% off and rewards.

Some collectors were PISSED. I know I was.

Yeah. If anyone else gets an exclusive email with 50% off, and they aren't using it, please share that here.

Monday = $20
Tuesday = $5
Wednesday = $50
Thursday = $500
Friday = $5,000
Saturday = $50,000
Sunday = $500,000

That's how I'm hoping it'll go.

I keep thinking about how even their big tag line is underwhelming--"over $10,000 in giveaways, discounts, and deals." $10K? That's 20 PFs given their current price point.

Lame deals, not many coupon codes, same crummy giveaways they always have (albeit a few more of them than usual), and nothing else to attract people to Spook.

Despite the forced "debacle" of the fake codes, last year was a lot of fun here. But a few stinkers chased away the fun guys and now you're left with the very people that complained... and are still complaining. Not a lot of fun, are they?

So at the current rate what do you all think we'll end up with in RP? I'm wondering if we'll hit last years mark even a little.

So at the current rate what do you all think we'll end up with in RP? I'm wondering if we'll hit last years mark even a little.

I got $80 last year.

Back