Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Despite the forced "debacle" of the fake codes, last year was a lot of fun here. But a few stinkers chased away the fun guys and now you're left with the very people that complained... and are still complaining. Not a lot of fun, are they?

We had a lot of fun last year. You and I were in the thick of it as well.

Sideshow just might be stingier with the RPs this year. :dunno

I guess so. Underwhelmed at this point. Rps have been pretty good but the whole campaign overall is no Bueno. Buy feo in fact lol.

You must have made half your post count at last year's Spook. :lol

:duff

Lost like 430-ish posts haha

This thread was lots of fun last year. I wasn't part of any private groups or any social threads, so THIS was the place to be for a week.

I vow to bring some of that swag back. Some may be annoyed but oh well. Ill keep it clean but engaging.

Had a blast last year.
Missed quite a few, but was able to nab the bigger RP.
I think I got about $50.

I think my grand total last year was $35. I know two years ago I made out like a bandit with $60 in rp

I'm spending mine on Han solo in trooper disguise.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I managed to get 12/13 codes last year. I don't know the monetary amount. I don't expect to get nearly that lucky this year, if we even get 13 codes this time around.

I think a lot of people had fun here last year. It was crazy and silly and engaging... I mean, if you're going to stare at a screen for 14 hours straight waiting for a $10 code to pop up, then you should be able to have some fun. It's Sideshow's fault -- they instigate this and herd us together for their bait.

Actually, the rudeness of people calling CS demanding rewards because of these boards was abhorrent. I'm glad SSC are doing another Spook. I feared it would be stopped.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Actually, the rudeness of people calling CS demanding rewards because of these boards was abhorrent. I'm glad SSC are doing another Spook. I feared it would be stopped.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I like the cut of your jib. Repped. :duff

Who cares about last year baby? Time to live in the now! WOOOOO! Light it up, this party's just getting started. Someone better get some god damn fire trucks and ice cream cake here quick! Someone call Sammy Hagar, it's about to get REAL.

2 days ago I thought we weren't going to be getting any codes this year. Now I'm happy that I get to stare at this screen all day long hoping for a code. I may start to hallucinate by the end of the week though.

Back