Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Some of you guys moan too much.

1. Susan, Chicky and Alex are all awesome and go out of their way to make it fun.
2. None of us are ENTITLED to anything.
3. Don't EXPECT to win. Play for fun and if you win then great, if not then there is always next year.
4. You're not expected to play on every social media platform there is. Do the ones you can/want to. It's called variety so there is something for everyone.
5. If you don't play there are still codes, coupons, discounts and new preorders.
6. Just have fun!

You, sir, are a good cookie. I appreciate your post and hope it impacts a few.
If only more people had this attitude. You should get a figure just for writing this. :lecture

I completely agree. Unfortunately it gets covered by all the complaining and entitlement

Is there an email group type thingy from freaks that I can sign up for that let's me know when codes are available? I remember something like that last year.

Is there an email group type thingy from freaks that I can sign up for that let's me know when codes are available? I remember something like that last year.

I believe that ship has sailed, but I think you needed to contact Pixelpiper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the $5 code!

Added! Thanks!

Anyone else around here believes coffee is the greatest thing ever created?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back