Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Yeah, same as last year. Just didn't see it this year on the twitter.

I tried to add you to the group, but it needs admin approval, so we'll see what happens.

Why don't they show horror related stuff on Spooktacular? I wanna see the LEATHERFACE PF!
I would think they would want to reveal the Leatherface and Freddy PFs and the Ash 1/6 by the 31st. No better time to do it. Unless any are not far enough to be ready to fully show. I want them all....sadly i can't afford them all.

Aww man.. I can feel the smell of Roasted redeem codes in the air...

anyone know how to get to the page that shows the silhouette's of what's to go up for PO in the following days?

I think I linked to the FB group in here 4-5 times yesterday before it became a secret group.

But most of my posts probably got lost in all of the chicken wing posts. ;)

Some of you guys moan too much.

1. Susan, Chicky and Alex are all awesome and go out of their way to make it fun.
2. None of us are ENTITLED to anything.
3. Don't EXPECT to win. Play for fun and if you win then great, if not then there is always next year.
4. You're not expected to play on every social media platform there is. Do the ones you can/want to. It's called variety so there is something for everyone.
5. If you don't play there are still codes, coupons, discounts and new preorders.
6. Just have fun!

Aww man.. I can feel the smell of Roasted redeem codes in the air...

Sorry......
e921fc475b1bdd9edc0b615cfa0e6f922aef0983adc628aa7d06291c6c982477.jpg

And talk about ruling with an Iron Fist....Must suck to be this guy.

Ouch.

bale.jpg

Wait wait wait... I always thought Alex and Chicky were the same person, a whole secret identity thing. Have I been wrong this whole time? Also, has anyone ever seen Chicky in person? I've seen Susan at the cons but never Chicky...

If only more people had this attitude. You should get a figure just for writing this. :lecture

Some of you guys moan too much.

1. Susan, Chicky and Alex are all awesome and go out of their way to make it fun.
2. None of us are ENTITLED to anything.
3. Don't EXPECT to win. Play for fun and if you win then great, if not then there is always next year.
4. You're not expected to play on every social media platform there is. Do the ones you can/want to. It's called variety so there is something for everyone.
5. If you don't play there are still codes, coupons, discounts and new preorders.
6. Just have fun!

anyone know how to get to the page that shows the silhouette's of what's to go up for PO in the following days?

Go to the Spooktacular page then click more contests -R2 Q5 contest it is right below it

I think I linked to the FB group in here 4-5 times yesterday before it became a secret group.

But most of my posts probably got lost in all of the chicken wing posts. ;)

Mmmmm chicken wing posts...

tumblr_lzbk4nXUVX1ro2c2ro6_r1_500.jpg

I come from the hobby of diecast. I am a big NASCAR fan and all NASCAR diecast come from Lionel. Let me say Lionel never does anything like this. What Sideshow is doing is well above and beyond what i have seen in my other hobbies.

Back