Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Why did that art print contest have a password and where'd you get it?

The Hot Toys ANH figures are much-needed updates, for the most part, and I LOVE that they're doing the ANH characters all in a row rather than bouncing around between different movies and scenes. Let us complete ONE basic subset before jumping onto other areas. I'm pointing in your direction, Hasbro Black Series.

Also, HT has moved onto ESB/ROTJ with Fett now. Granted a Leia Hoth would be a superb next choice since Sideshow sexistly never gave us ANY ESB Leia.

I love the imperial astromech. That's probably the only R2 repaint I could get excited about, but it's a great one!

Thanks guys - I'm not seeing my points total update when I add the code though, anyone else having this happen?

It helps that I sing in again before entering the code, even if I'm already in my account. Sign out, sign in, and enter the code. It shows 500 points on my account as of this moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And there it is, I now have enough reward points to pay for the DeLorean, but do I buy the original or wait for the flying version???

still haven't found a display for my batmobile and the DoLorean won't fit in the Besta's (23" while car is 28.5")

Holy hell man. That's a hell of a lot of points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was a newsletter code btw. My newsletter came in a minute after Kuat posted. (Thanks for the alert Kuat... you rock!)

My friend and I got the code! Thank you!

Is anyone else having trouble entering the R2 contest? Its saying I already entered? But I didn't lol

Is anyone else having trouble entering the R2 contest? Its saying I already entered? But I didn't lol

I believe it is the same contest as the Lady Death contest from yesterday, just with a different image.

Got email :). Thanks!! I'm 3 for 3!

I got that problem with the contest as well. :confused:

I believe it is the same contest as the Lady Death contest from yesterday, just with a different image.

Yes, I think that's right. You enter once and win one of them (all of them?)

Back