Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

You can't use links to hidden groups.

The group security setting is SECRET. So you might be out of luck.

It was already closed earlier today. I requested to join, but didn't hear back, now it is secret and you can't find it anymore lol.

FB Deadpool giveaway coming up.

Yep. That's the result of all this social media. A bunch of vapid people who think that the whole world cares about the most mundane parts of their uninteresting, boring lives. That's why I never really got into any of this stuff. I KNOW my life isn't that interesting so I'm not going to expect people to read my tweets about this really awesome carrot cake I ordered or these fabulous orange and green tube socks I bought at Target. Nobody cares. /rant

PS - you darn kids get off my lawn.

Best comment of the day so far. You deserve some RPs.

Are there any other reward points codes out there aside from the one that came in the email?

Susan changed the FB group to "Secret" status yesterday. I'm guessing that was her way of keeping it from getting any bigger. It was steadily going up and now it's been at 387 members for awhile. So essentially I think it's closed.

Back