Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

That code dry spell keeps on going. :dunno

Maybe they're trying to work out those kinks on their site with the codes not registering correctly.

Yep, it is possible. I won a Thor PF a couple of years ago.

Also, hi all. I joined ages ago but I think I've never been active here. :wave

Well, according to my counter, I still have 0 posts. That was actually my 9th or 10th post. (and my 5th or 6th sarcastic post).

Post all you want. Post in the sandbox doesn't count.

They pace them out guys. Just keep watching for them, they'll come.

I agree with the social media comments. I'll do the facebook and twitter thing, but I'm too lazy to figure out anything else, even for free toys. If all I get is free reward points this year, I love those things and will be happy.

We shouldn't be demanding codes. We get if SSC wants to give them.

True, we shouldn't be demanding them. We aren't entitled to anything. But if Sideshow wants to sell some merch, they'll give us some codes. Remember, Spook might be fun and games, but when it comes down to it, it's all about Sideshow selling us collectors more stuff.

It's all about luck. and being in the right place at the right time. I see they are giving away a queen of the dead on instagram

I am with you man.
I did get a code which gave me 200 points, and entered a couple contests... is that it? Or is there something I am missing to all this?

Posts in Sandbox don't add to your overall post count

It's all about luck. and being in the right place at the right time. I see they are giving away a queen of the dead on instagram
I used a repost app for the first time for those Instagram contests... Hope I at least did it right.

Just joined periscope for Spooktacular and I watched someone driving to work for my first periscope experience. Wow some people love the false attention that social media provides, lol.

I can do any text based contests at work, but I can't really stop on the floor and watch streaming vids on that Periscope thing. If they do contests in there after work I'll try it.

Work just gets in the way these days. :lol

I can do any text based contests at work, but I can't really stop on the floor and watch streaming vids on that Periscope thing. If they do contests in there after work I'll try it.

I was thinking of hiding in the bathroom to watch. #NoShame

Think of how many members here are joining Twitter and Periscope and Pinterest just for these giveaways. All those social media sites should be paying Sideshow for all the new members they bring in every Halloween! :lol

I know what you mean about the contests. But people do win. I won a SS Vader a few years ago and I won rewards points recently. Keep trying.
I actually won a contest myself several years ago, during Spooktacular no less, of a high demand item that had been long sold out. . . That's something that could motivate me. But I'm just not interested in joining Twitter and Pinterest or whatever for the off chance of winning something on the gift card list. Not trying to poo poo any of the other stuff that folks are getting behind, but the one remaining thing that did get my interest from Spook isn't even here this year with those genuinely good deals. $20 off a Bruce Banner that was available for much less during last year's Spooktacular? No thanks.

The only issues I have are that some of the new social media additions are strictly mobile device related. Periscope, snapchat, and instagram are all like this. I keep a very basic cell and use a pc for everything else. So I'm out of those contests immediately. Still, getting a chance at any of this stuff is extremely cool.

Back