Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Morning gents and gals! Does anyone know Chicky's e-mail address off hand? I had it in my gmail last year but I'm not finding it this year. Wanna pre-load it in case theres a contest to e-mail about

Codes. Codes. Where art thou codes?

Morning gents and gals! Does anyone know Chicky's e-mail address off hand? I had it in my gmail last year but I'm not finding it this year. Wanna pre-load it in case theres a contest to e-mail about

[email protected]

If you ever forget you can always check on her Twitter page.

I actually won a contest myself several years ago, during Spooktacular no less, of a high demand item that had been long sold out. . . That's something that could motivate me. But I'm just not interested in joining Twitter and Pinterest or whatever for the off chance of winning something on the gift card list. Not trying to poo poo any of the other stuff that folks are getting behind, but the one remaining thing that did get my interest from Spook isn't even here this year with those genuinely good deals. $20 off a Bruce Banner that was available for much less during last year's Spooktacular? No thanks.

7d528a73db97af01950fc75a26c216f1-legends-of-the-hidden-temple-high-five.gif

The only issues I have are that some of the new social media additions are strictly mobile device related. Periscope, snapchat, and instagram are all like this. I keep a very basic cell and use a pc for everything else. So I'm out of those contests immediately. Still, getting a chance at any of this stuff is extremely cool.

Same with me - I can peek in on Facebook and Twitter but the rest I cannot participate in.

Just joined periscope for Spooktacular and I watched someone driving to work for my first periscope experience. Wow some people love the false attention that social media provides, lol.

Yep. That's the result of all this social media. A bunch of vapid people who think that the whole world cares about the most mundane parts of their uninteresting, boring lives. That's why I never really got into any of this stuff. I KNOW my life isn't that interesting so I'm not going to expect people to read my tweets about this really awesome carrot cake I ordered or these fabulous orange and green tube socks I bought at Target. Nobody cares. /rant

PS - you darn kids get off my lawn.

Do Chicky and Susan not get along? On the Spook FB Group Susan said one of the top rules is "don't mention Chicky at all"

I couldn't find it on the twitter page either, though I did find it earlier, so I don't know what I was looking at.

Do Chicky and Susan not get along? On the Spook FB Group Susan said one of the top rules is "don't mention Chicky at all"

I'm pretty sure its so people don't whine and compare their contests or something...I would find it hard to believe that they don't get along because they tweet each other alot

Susan is giving away an AVP mask in the SPOOKTACULAR Facebook group. Respond by 10am PT to enter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicky is like fight Club. I don't know why. It just is.

Hello

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Is the Spooktacular FB group by invite only? I'm not finding it when I search.

Back