Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

We've only had the first day though, they may offer that at the end of the week.

Yeah, the one thing I was looking forward to from this year's "Spooktacular" was maybe getting a good deal out of the T-800. But based on the discounts I've seen so far, I'm thinking that might not happen. Not too many 30% off plus free shipping plus double rewards-type deals that we had so many of last year.

Maybe they are giving away more prizes this year, thus they aren't offering as many deep discounts? I know Susan said on Periscope that they wanted to give away more prizes this year.

Can anyone recap what the silouettes were of for the reveals this week? I missed that. I know we got Lady Death today...and likely R2 Q5 today, but I wasn't sure about the rest.

Can anyone recap what the silouettes were of for the reveals this week? I missed that. I know we got Lady Death today...and likely R2 Q5 today, but I wasn't sure about the rest.

Look a couple of pages back. I already discussed this.

Someone mentioned Darth Maul on day 3, and maybe a Batman on day 4. They only showed us 4 silhouettes.

Found it! Sorry for the repeat post man...lol lack of sleep is getting to me! I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew at work right now!

So to recap theories on new reveals:

Day 1: Lady Death PF
Day 2: R2-Q5 1/6
Day 3: Maul (not sure if PF or 1/6, both have been teased)
Day 4: Batman (yet again!)
Day 5: ???
Day 6: ???

I'm thinking they will reveal Ash 1/6 and/or Beetle Juice 1/6 on one of those days. Part of me hopes they surprise us with a brand new PF!

Quite before the storm . I think smth will happen soon . We have to be ready )))

I can deal with registering for the other social medias, if I HAVE to. But Periscope I don't like. The overnight ones are ok, but how the heck am I supposed to monitor stuff from work and watch streaming video? I can keep up with Facebook and twitter, even instagram and pinterest if I have to, but Periscope is a bit much.

From Sideshow Chicky: "This could be you today! Keep eyes open on @collectsideshow! If ur not on our newsletter -get on that too! "

Still waiting on the expensive, overpriced figures that they can't sell, but I will buy at a discounted price, to be discounted. AHEM HT Whiplash and War Machine.

War Machine has a 10% off, Double Rewards code. That's the one I'm keeping my eye on too. Is there any precedent for them increasing that as the week goes on? Or since it's already there, that'll be it? I'm afraid that doesn't cut it for me, especially since it was up to 30% (I think?) earlier in the year.

Someone hasn't claimed the second batman prize on twitter....if anyone here entered that contest, you'd better check if it's you, 20 minutes to claim!

War Machine has a 10% off, Double Rewards code. That's the one I'm keeping my eye on too. Is there any precedent for them increasing that as the week goes on? Or since it's already there, that'll be it? I'm afraid that doesn't cut it for me, especially since it was up to 30% (I think?) earlier in the year.

Last year the discounts increased from 20% off to 30 or 40% off by the end of the week. War Machine was 30% off during the summer, but I didn't have the money then to pull the trigger. I'm hoping he's 30% off with free shipping by the end of the week. $230 to $240 for that figure is a fair price.

From my recollection last year there were discounts of all kinds from the get-go. It wasn't that they were waiting until the end to unload the better deals. Seems like they would fluctuate from day to day. And then, the same deals were actually still around even after Spooktacular ended.

Maybe they are giving away more prizes this year, thus they aren't offering as many deep discounts? I know Susan said on Periscope that they wanted to give away more prizes this year.
Maybe, but to me that's not a tradeoff I care about. SSC gives prizes away constantly throughout the year already, and the chances are so miniscule that you'll win anything that I hardly bother entering those "contests" anymore.

Somehow I think a Pinhead PF on Pintrest would be appropriate....haha

From my recollection last year there were discounts of all kinds from the get-go. It wasn't that they were waiting until the end to unload the better deals. Seems like they would fluctuate from day to day. And then, the same deals were actually still around even after Spooktacular ended.

Maybe, but to me that's not a tradeoff I care about. SSC gives prizes away constantly throughout the year already, and the chances are so miniscule that you'll win anything that I hardly bother entering those "contests" anymore.

I see your point when it comes to the newsletter contests, but social media ones aren't that bad. I won reward points a few months back. Eitherway, Spook is fun! Even if I just get some reward points, I'll be happy. I enjoy the contests!

Last year the discounts increased from 20% off to 30 or 40% off by the end of the week. War Machine was 30% off during the summer, but I didn't have the money then to pull the trigger. I'm hoping he's 30% off with free shipping by the end of the week. $230 to $240 for that figure is a fair price.

Agreed.

I know what you mean about the contests. But people do win. I won a SS Vader a few years ago and I won rewards points recently. Keep trying.

Gotta be in it to win it. Also a little luck going your way helps a bit.

Man, I still have no idea what to expect for Spooktacular given I only started collecting HT in late 2013 but completely missed Spooktacular the last few years. Something tells me I need to sleep with one eye open.

I am with you man.
I did get a code which gave me 200 points, and entered a couple contests... is that it? Or is there something I am missing to all this?

It's certainly possible. I won HT Bruce Banner and SS Flint vs. Zartan diorama last year.

Back