Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

I'm on the regular email list but never get the codes - there's a different email list for codes?

baby fistbump.jpg

It took a couple tries because it kept telling me it was already saved, but eventually I got it to add to the points. Thanks everyone!

What makes me anxious are the $20 or higher points that can only be entered within a 5-10 min time frame. :panic:

Thanks for the code, nice start to Spook

I didn't get an email from Sideshow, and I am signed up to receive emails from them. Was there a special signup for Spooktacular?

I'm on the regular email list but never get the codes - there's a different email list for codes?

It was in a SSC email. I didn't receive the email yet either.

Sometimes Sideshow sends them out at different times. If you get any of their newsletters you'll probably get one later in the day.

Looks like they've decided to use random codes rather than make up words with numbers replacing letters.

I didn't get an email from Sideshow, and I am signed up to receive emails from them. Was there a special signup for Spooktacular?

Go to Facebook and join the SPOOKTACULAR closed group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just tried the code, still works!

There's an e-mail thread you join on the Freaks page somewhere...don't have the link to it handy, but they send out e-mails with the codes when they pop up!

Back