Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

They did an email code every day last year didn't they?

The first impulse is to get the code out as quickly as possible, in case it's one of the time limited ones - to give everyone as much time as possible to enter it successfully. :panic:

I get that:) I was just wondering if we could get a list going of all the codes/info in a list after the fact,just for archiving,latecomers ect...

Got my first code this year thanks to Pixelpiper's awesome email list. Thanks Pixel!!!

I did have some issues entering the code my first time. Sounds like I wasn't the only one either. When I first entered the code I got an error message stating that it had already been added to my account. I went to the main SSC page (Pop Culture Collectible Figures | Sideshow Collectibles) and logged in. Then I went back to the code page and entered it again. This time I didn't get an error message, but it said I wasn't logged in. I just had to log in again and it finally took the code.

everyone should remember that discounts get deeper as we get further into Spook

lots of items I bought last year at 15%-20% off, just to see them go 25-30% off the last few days.
I have a feeling this year will be the same, unless obviously something sells out with the lower discounts.

-Blake and Bat Signal 15% off, not bad but I think it will be down more

-War Machine 10% off, plus triple rewards, so really like 25% off, BUT that thing was way overpriced to start with, even with all the discounts its still $260

For Instagram what is reposting? I've never used it. Is it when i comment?

For Instagram what is reposting? I've never used it. Is it when i comment?

I don't know how to use it either. The caption says to "repost" but I can't find a button for that.

Keeping up with all of the discount codes is work enough. Hope to be able to contribute here. Thanks for all the sharing!

Thanks for the email Pixel/Cof/whoever else is in charge.

Much appreciated. Got my $10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like periscope it's another mobile device app. So I'm assuming if you don't have one you wont be able to participate in either of those sites

What i did for the Instagram one was save the photo to my phone, then posted the image to my account and tagged @sideshowcollectibles in my post with the #Spooktacular #SpiderMan #GwenStacy #Marvel hashtags.

Somebody email Pixel so he can send it to the group. I have this code, but I don't have his email.

Check your spam/junk folders/filters. The email went out within a few minutes of the code coming up here and it should have only taken seconds to be delivered - for example, by the time I refreshed this thread there were already 1 or 2 people confirming receipt.

Hopefully an Instagram veteran can help us out.

They mean repost the image and tags. On my phone I press the power button and home button at the same time to take a screenshot. Then I crop the picture down to just the original image to post it. You can also download apps that will repost images on Android. It is easier on iPhone, but I don't know how to do it. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4.

I still haven't gotten an email with the code. I'm glad this post is here. I hope I can keep up.

Back