Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Now that Im working days I will miss those late night codes we used to get,doubt Ill wake up for emails either usually sleep like a bear.

Spooktacular Reward Points Codes:
YC9Q13 - 9:15am PST (SS EMAIL)

Possible to keep this RP format going?

Weird, I get a message advising it's already been added to my account but this was my first attempt. :(

Nice to see they're still doing codes this year, though.

I'm usually offline from 5pm till like 8am the next day, so those code emails we get are important. If I hear my phone go off I can jump online and enter.

Weird, I get a message advising it's already been added to my account but this was my first attempt. :(

I had this issue. Go to the main page of the site and click the Spooktacular link. Try entering it again from there. It's what I had to do before it added successfully.

Thanks to Pixelpiper and his awesome email for the code! It took me forever to log in because I couldn't remember my password and had to try all the different variations!:duh

Last edited:

my account did the same, i kept putting it in a few times till it stuck. check your Reward Point tab and check Available count

Reward Points Codes:
YC9Q13 - 9:15am PST (SS EMAIL)

Possible to keep this RP format going?

The first impulse is to get the code out as quickly as possible, in case it's one of the time limited ones - to give everyone as much time as possible to enter it successfully. :panic:

Got my first code ever! This is awesome!

All my RPs will be going on Red Sonja, when revealed.

Current total: 2,857.

https://instagram.com/p/9TsetbNn6X/?taken-by=sideshowcollectibles

Gwen Stacy was Peter Parker's first love... Repost this picture with the name of your first love (real life or fictional ��) for a chance to win the @jscottcampbellart Gwen Stacy Comiquette!! #SpiderMan #GwenStacy #Marvel Contest closes 10/27 at 9am PT.
bit.ly/contesttc

This one came in an email apparently and typically the email codes are good at least for a day so it's more of a gimme code. So everyone in this thread should be 1/1 today assuming that still holds true. Better that they started out with one that's valid for a longer period, to let people work out the kinks (like forgetting their SSC password, etc).

Somebody email Pixel so he can send it to the group. I have this code, but I don't have his email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry if these are double posted, but here you are :) They were also in the email. I assume these will work for anyone...

Screen Shot 2015-10-26 at 16.35.01.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-10-26 at 16.35.06.jpg

Back