Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

I would love a 30% code too! That Robocop is calling me!

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

Well that was short lived. I no sooner added the code to my wallet and it already disappeared.

I could make good use of one of those 30% coupons if somebody isn't using it.

Wow thanks guys! One of those codes were still available. Used it on the Hot Toys Robocop. Saving almost a hundred bucks is great!

Well that was short lived. I no sooner added the code to my wallet and it already disappeared.

These particular codes are once only use. Once that unique code has been used by another then it will not be able to be used again. So, be warned folks. If you share your code from that 30% email anywhere else and someone uses it before you do then it's gone for good and cannot be reinstated.

-SideshowAlex

Looks like someone used mine, glad to help someone, whoever it was.

So even if you add it to your saved codes someone else can still use it? Had mine saved then it disappeared.

PM me if you want the 30% off code, I'm not using it so might as well give it away to someone who would appreciate it

These particular codes are once only use. Once that unique code has been used by another then it will not be able to be used again. So, be warned folks. If you share your code from that 30% email anywhere else and someone uses it before you do then it's gone for good and cannot be reinstated.

-SideshowAlex
Pfft... Toys!

Can I have a 30% off the P2 Maquette please :D

So even if you add it to your saved codes someone else can still use it? Had mine saved then it disappeared.

Yeah. they do. If someone else added and used that same code, it disappears for everyone even though they might' ve added it to the wallet.

PM me if you want the 30% off code, I'm not using it so might as well give it away to someone who would appreciate it
Pm sent.

That is correct. Saving it in your wallet will not lock it in for use by you only. If someone else uses it then it's burned (essentially).

-SideshowAlex

I never get codes.... :( But my friend did, probably cause he just bought a Robocop with a 20% of code which he just got delivered to him today and a few hours later he gets a 30% off code for the figure he just bought ... :lol He's not too happy.

Like I said I posted mine up the page a little bit. Take it if you want it!

Check out Bigbadtoystore.com, they are having a 20%/30% discount on HT'S Figs for 2 Days. IGOR is $380 + shipping

Check out Bigbadtoystore.com, they are having a 20%/30% discount on HT'S Figs for 2 Days. IGOR is $380 + shipping

I just picked up Igor for $382 shipped with Sideshow's new 30% off Promo Code.

Back