Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

I think it was another unique code only certain people got.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

Link worked for me but now it doesn't.

I'd be pissed if I payed full price for Igor then seen it at 30% off :lol

Hmm... Igor for 30%, interesting

I got the 30% offer too. Might get the Cap and Rogers two pack or Robocop.

WOW...wonder why Captain America 2 Pack is now 30% off? It was on the waitlist at one point...and IGOR too...

WOW...wonder why Captain America 2 Pack is now 30% off? It was on the waitlist at one point...and IGOR too...

That's like 247.00 for the Cap 2 pack [emoji33]

The bad thing is this comes at sort of a busy time for me. I have four flex payments on June 5th so not sure I want to add more. The deal on the Cap and Rogers two pack is really tempting though.

What's the earliest after release a figure has been included in a 20 or 30% coupon? I'm wondering if War Machine might be eligible by the time I'm ready to order. That'd be pretty nice.

No coupon for me again. Even if I had received the coupon this time though nothing is interesting to me at 30% - I would have been tempted on the Robocop with the 50% code. I finally found a Tauntaun in my price range which I am waiting on ( I can't wait to finally see in hand) so I am going to have to be happy with that for now. Congrats to those who received the code and can use it on something.

I remember when Cof posted pics of the Sidedjow Superman that many were complaining about. His pics made me want to get one. Other photos and reviewers including optibotimus, and even Sideshow's own personal reviewer made it look terrible.

Thanks man, I really appreciate that. I rarely get any feedback on my review photos.

Incidentally, I posted those Superman pics here and on my FB page, but SSC never used them for anything. But those were the pics that started them talking to me about doing the reviews and photos. :)

How do they choose which people to send 30% codes and which to don't? I don't feel special anymore...

I think I need to jump on this 30% off code... And to think I thought Sideshow forgot about my birthday today! This is an acceptable birthday present... I'm going shopping!

Is the link not working anymore? When I click on it, it says "product not found."

I got a 30% off code!!! Wooooot.

But...my Wife is still without a job and I can't really spend money right now. So I'm going to feed the fish. First one to grab it can have it. Here is the link.

Diorama Figures from Movies | Sideshow Collectibles

Code: HTY30F333ZQGIA

Don't want anything in return, but if you feel like subscribing to my Son's Youtube page, I wouldn't complain.

Gavin Richter - YouTube

Happy shopping!

I think I need to jump on this 30% off code... And to think I thought Sideshow forgot about my birthday today! This is an acceptable birthday present... I'm going shopping!

Happy Birthday!

Back