Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

And heartbreaker for $174! I can't believe this hasn't sold out yet!

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

Another missed code, more money saved. Thanks for excluding me sideshow!:rotfl

A little irritated Winter Soldier is 30% off after I got him with a 20% off code recently. Only other thing I would have gotten is the Bruce armory, but I have the Alfred one on flex at half off. Guess I can't complain.

Haha yeah ... I don't need to order anything else now. Stealth Cap or Igor might've been really tempting at 30% off.

HTY30FN8BFTL7K

First one that wants to grab my code for 30% off feel free to take it! Nothing offered that I'm interested in that I don't already have.

Enjoy!!

lol I have ordered about 6 things from SS this last month and still i don't get the emails. totally feeling unloved right now. Congrats to those who got the codes tho!

Someone can have mine too

HTY30FBLOOT9KK

Good luck

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433374765.871777.jpg

They are individual again...mine is different than the ones posted...

I used the 20% on the Cap pack too, still a very good deal, oh wells, can't complain when Sideshow is giving away these coupons. Otherwise you just end up looking like a cheap bastard. :lol :wink1: j/k

If this works for Banner and someone has a code, please PM me. Thanks!

Banner is on the list....

Banner is like 130.00

Picked up Strike suit CA for $164 shipped. I wanted to wait for Extra Rewards or Free Shipping but can't say No to that price.

I would graciously take a code if there's an extra floating around

Back