Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings No May code yet

Honestly SS promo codes suck hard; they can only be applied towards items that either 1) most people already own, or 2) no one gives a care about :computer

Honestly SS promo codes suck hard; they can only be applied towards items that either 1) most people already own, or 2) no one gives a care about :computer

My multiple preorders would seriously disagree with that statement........everything I have on order is in conjunction with a code....except the Biker Scout combo and the Han/Chewie 2 pack.

syxcat may have item-specific promo codes mixed up with the general-pupose coupon code that comes up about once month.

Oh man you guys are right, I was thinking about those item-specific codes :slap

Is MOM2015 broketed?

I believe that code ended yesterday.

It always seems like there's no code whenever I have money... it's like they know...

Patience... still 18 days left in the month, plus codes tend to last into the 1st or 2nd week of the month after.

I find myself crestfallen when there's a post in this thread that's not a new code. My own included ha

Patience... still 18 days left in the month, plus codes tend to last into the 1st or 2nd week of the month after.

I try to be patient, but then something shiny comes along and takes my Sideshow money... :D

We've all been there, haha :duff: this game is a true test of one's self in many ways

There are just too many things to want... HTs, games, books, figures from other companies, etc. The struggle is real, as the youngins like to say.

I am thinking that this months code (if/when they release it) will go toward Hot Toys Obi-Wan.

Just got a 50% off email on select Hot Toys. Used it on the Batman Armory w/ Alfred (don't really need the Alfred though) and when I went back to the email to link back to the deals page, it said page not found. Did anyone else get this email?

I have not. I'm sad.

Just got a 50% off email on select Hot Toys. Used it on the Batman Armory w/ Alfred (don't really need the Alfred though) and when I went back to the email to link back to the deals page, it said page not found. Did anyone else get this email?

I did. Nothing I want which is sad at 50% off

Back