Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings No May code yet

Alex........if you want to send me a 50% off code for Bruce Banner, I would definitely use it and be very grateful.

:D

Glad to help! My Son and I reviewed the two pack awhile back, I think it's a phenomenal set at regular price, but at $70 off it's a steal.

Richter Boys Review

Strange. Just need to the double pack one if someone can spare. :wink1:

What's weird is the code I got for the avengers quiz didn't include the Cap 2 pack but the one posted earlier did.

AVG15FF3NPHA7 is mine if anyone wants it.

Seems to be the issue with mine too. I guess they don't update eligible items to previous codes. Sucks since that codes is good until July 1st.

Used the one above, not much left

Just got an email for 20% off MOM2015. Ends May 13th. Same stuff as before. It does list the Armory and Robocop if anyone is interested.

Hey, it's Mother's Day! Buy yourself a toy instead of spending more money on your mom. :wink1:

Just got an email for 20% off MOM2015. Ends May 13th. Same stuff as before. It does list the Armory and Robocop if anyone is interested.

I've been debating that armory for a LONG time but I'm not sure at even $500 I want it that bad. UGH.

Pretty sure there is nothing my mother would prefer, than to have me buy a Robocop for myself. Thanks for helping me realize this, Sideshow!

Back