Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings

quick question...
if i get a Sideshow $25 Coupon for last purchase (with email) is it transferable? i'm not planing on buying anything in forseable future so I could give it to somebody if possible

cheers

quick question...
if i get a Sideshow $25 Coupon for last purchase (with email) is it transferable? i'm not planing on buying anything in forseable future so I could give it to somebody if possible

cheers
Was in the form of an International Collectors Discount?
If so it's linked to your account so non transferable.

There's no code this month as there was an issue with the company that prints up our monthly postcard not being able to print it on time for us. There should be a new postcard next month though!

-SideshowAlex

Thanks good too ow so I won't be missing out. Hey when a coupon shows up I buy then. 20.00 off is a big deal for me because I'm trying to add them all up for a free PF. I just feel better buying like this because I'm not a muti billionaire like most here yet.

^ I wish you best of luck on stacking all those codes for your free premium format sir, and also with all the other curveballs that life throws at you. As for me, I'm off to Tahiti on my private jet. Gonna play 18 holes with Gates and Buffet. Ain't life grand!

^ I wish you best of luck on stacking all those codes for your free premium format sir, and also with all the other curveballs that life throws at you. As for me, I'm off to Tahiti on my private jet. Gonna play 18 holes with Gates and Buffet. Ain't life grand!

agents-of-shield-tahiti-its-a-magical-place.jpg

Purchasable Sideshow Gift Cards should be coming in the very near future. So good timing for bringing that subject up. :)

-SideshowAlex

:yess: Fantastic news! Thanks for telling us, Alex!

My wife will be SOOO happy that I will be able to get MORE figures thanks to these gift cards! :lol

Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings

Will said gift cards act like any other store gift cards know to humans? As in, I buy an "X" store gift-card, so I can use it on ANYTHING I want from "X" store, even if it's a PO, or the most expensive thing in the store. The whole "giftcard eligible" thing has to go. Otherwise, there's really no point on calling it a GC, IMO.

If that's the case, please make it so you can use more than one per transaction. Even Apple allows 8. And they are know for being "different" (I still love Apple though)

Will said gift cards act like any other store gift cards know to humans? As in, I buy an "X" store gift-card, so I can use it on ANYTHING I want from "X" store, even if it's a PO, or the most expensive thing in the store. The whole "giftcard eligible" thing has to go. Otherwise, there's really no point on calling it a GC, IMO.

If that's the case, please make it so you can use more than one per transaction. Even Apple allows 8. And they are know for being "different" (I still love Apple though)

Not sure anyone noticed, but the previous use of gift card is no longer used on site. Previous gift card codes are now promotional codes. When actual gift cards become available they will be good for anything In-Stock or Pre-Orderable on site (they will not be usable on Wait List or Sold Out items...I know all of you will say...duh..of course, but just covering bases as people will indeed wonder/ask). I believe stacking gift cards will be possible but whether that will have a limit I do not know.

-SideshowAlex

Gift card + promo code will be the next question.

I believe that is on the docket to be possible as well. But it would more than likely work like...one promo code can be stacked with multiple gift card codes.

-SideshowAlex

Gift cards balances are CASH - they are not discounts in any way. Any limits imposed on their use tend to be technical limitations of the site/shopping cart. If you have the ability to bank gift card codes into an online balance, there is no reason for a limit. Since their balances are cash equivalent, any reason or block not to be able to combine them with discounts is going to be the merchant trying to pull a fast one.

Gift cards balances are CASH - they are not discounts in any way. Any limits imposed on their use tend to be technical limitations of the site/shopping cart. If you have the ability to bank gift card codes into an online balance, there is no reason for a limit. Since their balances are cash equivalent, any reason or block not to be able to combine them with discounts is going to be the merchant trying to pull a fast one.

Coming from Massachusetts, the legislature here has made it so there are basically no restrictions on gift cards; no monthly maintenance fee, no expiration, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coming from Massachusetts, the legislature here has made it so there are basically no restrictions on gift cards; no monthly maintenance fee, no expiration, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is the case for California as well. An actual purchased gift card cannot have an expiration date or fees attached, balance reduced for non-use, etc.

-SideshowAlex

Back