Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings

That is the case for California as well. An actual purchased gift card cannot have an expiration date or fees attached, balance reduced for non-use, etc.

-SideshowAlex

California is the only state more pro-consumer than MA haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking like March for the next code. Sit tight.

scotty-meme-generator-she-cannae-take-any-more-captain-she-s-gonna-blow-1bc725.gif

That is the case for California as well. An actual purchased gift card cannot have an expiration date or fees attached, balance reduced for non-use, etc.

-SideshowAlex

Same here in WA.

You can currently use the code "HEARTBREAKER" for $50 off the HT Heartbreaker figure.

Common, SSC!!!! I need a codeeeeeeee

I always get those $25 international vouchers after I've had something shipped. Though right now these coupons aren't enough to have me buy from SSC with the exchange rate as it is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Instead of spending money at SSC this month, I've been picking up a few non-SSC pieces on eBay. Had a coupon come up, I can guarantee I'd have already used it on a $200 item.

Just seen on the Red Skull PF thread that 'COSMIC' gets a further 20% off the already discounted price.
Decent deal for statue collectors.

Ordered a Superman PF and SS threw in a free HT Jor-El when they shipped. Also had a 10% discount pop-up when I added it to the cart. :yess:

When I saw there was a second package from UPS I expected it to be Tonto.

Just seen on the Red Skull PF thread that 'COSMIC' gets a further 20% off the already discounted price.
Decent deal for statue collectors.

This is so tempting but I absolutely hate the regular head. I'll have to overspend for the EX to get it but I just really, really don't like that head.

At this rate, everyone's gonna start waiting for discounts before pre-ordering anything :lol

At this rate, everyone's gonna start waiting for discounts before pre-ordering anything :lol

I know I have. At the very least if there's no ex I'll wait for the $20 coupon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back