Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings

Somewhere in this thread during Spooktacular we figured out that the amount of the coupon code used is deducted off your reward points. So I think it works like on $100 item with a $30 off coupon code and double rewards, you'd get 100 + 100 - 30 rewards points, total 170 points.

Chicky responded to my e-mailed after winning the Twitter contest yesterday and everything's good. The tweet about harsh lessons over being disqualified was either meant for someone else or meant as an ironic comment to me about someone else. Man, I hate Twitter. It's incredibly difficult to trace down the different Tweets involved in a "conversation" and the messages have to be so small they often don't make sense.

So now I've bought an Echo/Fives on sale before Spooktacular, bought one at a deeper discount during Spooktacular, returned my first one, and now won one for free. :slap

I got an email about the Comikaze Hulk giveaway (for entering), and it had another code for Bruce + Hulk 2-Pack. B4RUCE. I checked and it doesn't work.. is it only due to the Waitlist?

any new codes for November , need to order Vampi or batgirl

Somewhere in this thread during Spooktacular we figured out that the amount of the coupon code used is deducted off your reward points. So I think it works like on $100 item with a $30 off coupon code and double rewards, you'd get 100 + 100 - 30 rewards points, total 170 points.
I wonder if this is the correct behavior or a glitch. Seems like a glitch, like their system is only set up to deduct points when a coupon is used for regular single rewards items, so when there's double rewards and you use a coupon it subtracts rewards points as if they're single rewards points. In the end it comes up as close to 2.5 rewards points based on what was actually spent.

AH! I see. Well like I said it's only $11. Just wanted to make sure. I won't bother them over $11.

Doubt it, he's on WL.

Did he go back to waitlist? He was on waitlist but cane off a week ago. Either way, the have at least one as they received my return yesterday.

Too bad Malgus is checking inventory, I MIGHT actually order one with the force14 code.

Have you guys seen the latest Hot Toys figure that will be available on clearance next year and the year after that? Johnny Depp as Ichabod Crane. If you thought Tonto didn't sell, wait till you hear the crickets on this one. :slap

Eagerly anticipating the From Hell, Alice in Wonderland and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Johnnys. Actually, the first one wouldn't be that bad. :lol

Hey, was TWS black widow on sale during the Halloween Spook-tacular sale?

Have you guys seen the latest Hot Toys figure that will be available on clearance next year and the year after that? Johnny Depp as Ichabod Crane. If you thought Tonto didn't sell, wait till you hear the crickets on this one. :slap

:rotfl

Its funny because it's true.

Weird... There is a Spooktacular recap in the Sideshow newsletter and in the carving winners section, my carving isn't pictured! What the heck, I just spoke with Susan yesterday, hopefully it's just a mistake... I emailed her to be sure, but I probably won't hear anything til Monday.

Weird... There is a Spooktacular recap in the Sideshow newsletter and in the carving winners section, my carving isn't pictured! What the heck, I just spoke with Susan yesterday, hopefully it's just a mistake... I emailed her to be sure, but I probably won't hear anything til Monday.
I thought you won too. It was up first in the blog too. Congrats if you did

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

You lied!!! That sarlacc pit is pretty sweet but there's no way that third one beat you out.

Not sure about the newsletter but when I click the FB link this is what I see .
bfaead2444dfd22aebcc15012cc9ddc5.jpg

Back