Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings

Yes sir, I am! That's what I was thinking, just not sure why the newsletter was wrong.

Maybe someone did not have caffeine for the day yet and made a mistake ? I wouldn't worry tho .

Did he go back to waitlist? He was on waitlist but cane off a week ago. Either way, the have at least one as they received my return yesterday.

Too bad Malgus is checking inventory, I MIGHT actually order one with the force14 code.

Unless you only order from SSC directly, you should just look around, Malgus can be had pretty cheap.

Who moved it here? It was the indirect result of dorks trying to redeem codes such as A55JU1C3, b0n3r, & B00B5. These people then became irate, and ruined a wonderful ending to spooktacular.

Who moved it here? It was the indirect result of dorks trying to redeem codes such as A55JU1C3, b0n3r, & B00B5. These people then became irate, and ruined a wonderful ending to spooktacular.

Dammit! Those codes don't work!! I'm telling!!!!

:lol assjuice

Speaking of assjuice, I just saw huskie is back. Is that for real?

Is this real life? How did that guy get 200+posts already?! Lol

Dammit! Those codes don't work!! I'm telling!!!!

:lol assjuice

Speaking of assjuice, I just saw huskie is back. Is that for real?

Nothing more refreshing than a tall, cold glass of assjuice. It's got a very full, throaty...nutty...flavor.

So this was where it was moved to...

I see the creepydeal code is still on the front page for $20 for October....nothing for $20 for November at all???

Back