Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings

Is this real life? How did that guy get 200+posts already?! Lol
It's a bot. VICKI

Nothing more refreshing than a tall, cold glass of assjuice. It's got a very full, throaty...nutty...flavor.
140311-austin-powers-its-a-bit-nutty-N7BR.gif

I just sent 5 messages to SSC customer service demanding answers. I think we've got grounds for a class action lawsuit here.

We demand that our voices be heard! We demand restitution! We demand financial compensation for our pain and suffering!

I've already reached out to Gloria Allred.

300.allred.lc.051811.jpg

I just sent 5 messages to SSC customer service demanding answers. I think we've got grounds for a class action lawsuit here.

I called and complained that the creepydeal code is still working. If they are going to have expiration dates on the codes they need to make them expire! :balrog

I kid, I kid. I would never do that. :monkey3

The next thing will be that people are "offended" by the word usage in the codes e.g. "QU1CK13"

Crap. Someone better report that too lol. I will say that I won't post any fake codes if we get similar treatment during the 12 days of C.

One does not suck assjuice, one "sips" assjuice. Like a proper gentleman.

S1P455JU1C3

Edit: Posts in The Sandbox should count toward your total. They mean something, dammit! :lecture

If people are calling up Sideshow and complaining about some RP codes not working, I cringe to think of how some of the submissions on this "Sideshow Granting Wishes" campaign are going to turn out.

If they don't grant my wish, I think I have grounds for a lawsuit.

I wished for world peace and an end to hunger in ebola infested parts of the world, so if they don't grant that, I'm afraid I will simply have to join you!:rotfl

I wished for world peace and an end to hunger in ebola infested parts of the world, so if they don't grant that, I'm afraid I will simply have to join you!:rotfl

:rotfl I wish for world peace, no ebola, and a 1/6th Igor figure. If push comes to shove, I'll settle just for the figure.

Back