Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings

Yeah, having bought the Crow during Spooktacular as well, I'm not loving that either. You have a special event to generate fan interest with sales on various items, and then you lower the price even more when the event is over? What message does that send to buyers exactly? "You shouldn't have bothered participating in our special event at all"?

Maybe this one doesn't have free shipping or extra reward points?

Are you joking about this figure's price? Isn't it the exact same price? Also, it's not even available anymore. You could have waited and not gotten it.

Did anyone win Susan's Haiku twitter contest? Never saw results for that one.

Are you joking about this figure's price? Isn't it the exact same price? Also, it's not even available anymore. You could have waited and not gotten it.

No when I put it in my cart is was $115

Looks like I chose the right day to take a break from this thread, sheesh.

Todays post have been a interesting read:clap

:goodpost: :exactly:

Just a moment, I'm taking my shirt off.............oiling my torso up.............. for a nice.......................big..........................post count FLEX!

Hulk-Hogan-Swim-Flex-hulk-hogan-gifs.gif

According to the e-mail I received, the figure was $80 off. That's a better discount than they offered during Spooktacular.

Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings

As Pixel said, this is off the MSRP.
$219.99 - $80 = $139.99.
Or $197.99 - 30% off = $138.59.
Seems like over $80 off to me.

You see that 30 is in the code itself, right? It's meant to be 30% off.

Back