Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - TR3ATS1414 for $10!!!!

It's a smart horror movie, with a sense of humor, and genuinely frightening in places. It isn't the usual slasher crap. It has characters and everything. And some pretty ghoulish surprises. It reminds me more of the old EC comics than anything else; it has their punky spirit. Kind of like that old movie Creepshow, except this is a lot better. You might be surprised at the cast too. Some real actors in there.

Sounds cool, thanks. I'll try to grab it this weekend!

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - TR3ATS1414 for $10!!!!

Lol. Good thing I check my phone in the middle of taking the kids trick or treating!

Happy Halloween all if I don't post again tonight!

It's a smart horror movie, with a sense of humor, and genuinely frightening in places. It isn't the usual slasher crap. It has characters and everything. And some pretty ghoulish surprises. It reminds me more of the old EC comics than anything else; it has their punky spirit. Kind of like that old movie Creepshow, except this is a lot better. You might be surprised at the cast too. Some real actors in there.
Better than Creepshow? Id have to see it to believe it.

I LOVE the old EC comics though ,so if they're in the spirit of those, like Creepshow, I'm sure I'll enjoy it. :)

awesome I got a new subscriber slowly but surely Geek news period is getting out there. Thanks to those of you who shared and viewed.

BTW has anybody heard any news on Drax? I was going to use my rewards on him to complete the team

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - for $5

Winner announcement:
As a captain i could sing & My professor was quite mad.

I fought in a ring but I was most impressive as a space Dad!

Jor-el
Russell Crowe
Man of Steel
@stageman12 Is the winner of a HT Jor-El!

Thank you Chicky!

Better than Creepshow? Id have to see it to believe it.

I LOVE the old EC comics though ,so if they're in the spirit of those, like Creepshow, I'm sure I'll enjoy it. :)

I saw Creepshow when it first hit theaters and I actually do like that movie. But it was very much...the 80's. Ted Danson's head with his feathered hair sticking up out of the sand...I don't know. The 80's have aged badly for me.

I'm determined to break 7000 posts in the next hour. Please don't let the conversation wane.

sweet win stage

I haven't missed one since Nick started the text list. Would give rep if I could. Thanks, man. :duff:
And following this thread during my first spook has been a BL4ST!

Whos Nick, Ill rep him for ya.

was about to say the same thing.. lol

about giving Nick rep for you

I believe this is Nick's profile? Can anyone please confirm?

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/members/ixi-nick-ixi/?7013-IXI-Nick-IXI=

Happy Halloween everyone, its been a fun week. Same time, same place next year!

Back