Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - TR3ATS1414 for $10!!!!

First you pay Dave $25 for membership on this awesome forum. The you give rep. ;)

Honestly, I was a nobody before I became a premium member. Now look at me. ****ing king of the world. My wife brings home other women twice per week, my kids love me, my friends want to be me and their wives want to be with me. It's paradise.

This kind of s--- here sells itself.

heatdrucker.jpg

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - TR3ATS1414 for $10!!!!

It's been a fun couple days. So many great deals, too bad I bought everything I want already. Saving all my RP for dat Hulkbuster.

For reference was there a big bang at the end of Spook last year?

Woke up from my nap and put in the $10 code just in time!:blissy

I think I need to check out this Trick 'r' Treat movie, everyone seems to love it?

would it kill them for the codes to last a ****ing day?

Then they wouldn't pump out a couple or more every day. This one lasted what an hour, better than yesterday which was like 5 mins. Sorry ya missed it though, I feel ya.

would it kill them for the codes to last a ****ing day?

Those would be the codes that get emailed out in the news letter. All the rest are quick hit codes. Honestly they don't have to give out anything if they don't want to.

Also, where is Nick? He's been sending texts without missing a beat!

Thank you!
I haven't missed one since Nick started the text list. Would give rep if I could. Thanks, man. :duff:
And following this thread during my first spook has been a BL4ST!

I haven't missed one since Nick started the text list. Would give rep if I could. Thanks, man. :duff:
And following this thread during my first spook has been a BL4ST!

Whos Nick, Ill rep him for ya.

ANyone else seeing real odd stuff when browsing for applicable products for a particular discount (like the costumes14)? When I hover over images they change to different sold out products. Odd.

I think I need to check out this Trick 'r' Treat movie, everyone seems to love it?

It's a smart horror movie, with a sense of humor, and genuinely frightening in places. It isn't the usual slasher crap. It has characters and everything. And some pretty ghoulish surprises. It reminds me more of the old EC comics than anything else; it has their punky spirit. Kind of like that old movie Creepshow, except this is a lot better. You might be surprised at the cast too. Some real actors in there.

ANyone else seeing real odd stuff when browsing for applicable products for a particular discount (like the costumes14)? When I hover over images they change to different sold out products. Odd.

Same thing happened to me. I was like, WTF? The original Vampirella PF is still available--and at a sale price? Awesome! Except no. D'oh!

Back