Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - TR3ATS1414 for $10!!!!

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8VHUt.gif

:hi5: :yess: :bunnydanc

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - TR3ATS1414 for $10!!!!

Was really hoping for a '66 batman code

have only collected PF but the Batman and Robin are done so well I was really hoping for those to come up.Would have been the exception and my first 1/6's.

100 f1ll4p
100 fr33point
100 l3t314
100 us3fast
100 h8rry
100 ac7fa3t
100 notr1ck
100 g3tqu1c6
100 4you14
100 g0fa3t37
100 g3ty0urs3
100 fr33cod3z
200 tr3ats1414

Of all those, only fr33cod3z still works--this one was from today's NL i think.

have only collected PF but the Batman and Robin are done so well I was really hoping for those to come up.Would have been the exception and my first 1/6's.

They really are fantastic. I saw them at a local shop and couldn't get over how good they look

Happy Halloween guys! The batman and robin are amazing, btw you could also use those free points acquired to bring down the cost.

Indiana Jones, Freddy Kruger and Jason statues at least.

Red-Billions Luke Skywalker full reveal and PO too. The Beetlejuice was disappointing because it wasn't any more than some people already knew from seeing the SDCC photos. I expected some additional photos of their 1/6 Wolverine, maybe even a PO, but we know it's coming and I'm patient.

Pinhead was a pre-order we already knew about.
Was waiting for new products.

At least we get the MKII, next week hopefully, I know you're looking forward to.

So was Friday the 13th new or not? Idk, I don't follow horror much.

The Mk 2 thread will be lively. ;)

The lack of Ripley was absolute nonsense though.

Its scary themed.

Ha the banner and hulk set went to wait list. Such a killer deal. Glad I got in

Back