Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - TR3ATS1414 for $10!!!!

need a code for a free hulk/bruce

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - TR3ATS1414 for $10!!!!

First you pay Dave $25 for membership on this awesome forum. The you give rep. ;)

Honestly, I was a nobody before I became a premium member. Now look at me. ****ing king of the world. My wife brings home other women twice per week, my kids love me, my friends want to be me and their wives want to be with me. It's paradise.
Nice...good benefits :)

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - 4YOU14 for $5

There's been 13 codes? Then I'm 12/13.

The one I missed was G0FA3T37

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - FR33COD3Z for $5

If you only missed one, you're two better than me. I batted 10/13 for $55.

Believe it or not I actually do feel bad for getting that one single code out too late to everyone.

Next time, baby!

Same as me dude 10/13 and 1100 points.

No need to feel bad, you did an amazing job with the thread and emails! :clap

Dick+party_833600_4890176.jpg

If you only missed one, you're two better than me. I batted 10/13 for $55.

Believe it or not I actually do feel bad for getting that one single code out too late to everyone.

Next time, baby!

First you pay Dave $25 for membership on this awesome forum. The you give rep. ;)

Honestly, I was a nobody before I became a premium member. Now look at me. ****ing king of the world. My wife brings home other women twice per week, my kids love me, my friends want to be me and their wives want to be with me. It's paradise.

Wasn't that up for only 10 minutes? It would've been great if we got an extra 10 or 15. I blame Sideshow. :)

I would totally rep you guys for all that you did. Not a premium member yet, and no plans to do it for the time being. I missed three, one because of AT&T and the other two in blaming it on the booze.

But it's all good, this thread has bee a lot of fun. I missed all the drama (I'm still hangover) and I'm fine with that.

Thanks much guys!

Also, where is Nick? He's been sending texts without missing a beat!

Thank you!

12 of 13 for me. Thanks to everyone for posting the codes.

and thanks Chicky and Susan even though you didn't want my soul for rent ha ha

Ok Archer, settle down lol

Sons of Anarchy fan. Called it.

Actually.... more of a "Firefly" kinda guy. (The duality of human nature and all that horse*****, ya know?)

10658870_10202827559682639_509358519665755112_o.jpg

I got the last code while I was driving. And finally I decided to pull the trigger and and I bought Jor El and Bruce banner

Trick 'r Treat (2007) is such a fun movie.......

It's an awesome movie and I really really wish someone would give us a 1/6 scale Sam for me to put on my horror shelf. The closest thing is the NECA figure from their 7" line, it's supposed to be 5.5 inches tall. It would probably look too small on a shelf full of 1/6 figures though.

Sam and Samara from The Ring are my two grail horror figures. Someone needs to make nice 1/6 versions of them.

Pulled the trigger on Mandarin, first payment is the Nov 25th, so still time to decide...

Back